***brian Flores Super Thread*** | Page 46 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***brian Flores Super Thread***

How surprising that you've popped up again in this thread with absolutely nothing to offer in terms of reasoning and logic. The only thing that you've provided insight to was how your feeble mind works. You respond to disagreement emotionally, like a child. You epitomize loser mentality. I have no doubt that you've got more experience than many here with the loser mentality. Maybe there's something you can offer the forum after all. How to go through life suffering with a loser mentality.

I bet you supported Philbin and Gase like most in this thread.

For a time, yes, until I realized they were crap.

Why do you ask? Are you implicating that my response is an endorsement of Flores? If so, only a feeble mind would come to that conclusion. I await your well thought out and insightful answer.

Dude. You argue with someone in every thread you post in. It gets old.

I agree with you in wanting Richard more than Flores, but hindsight is always 20/20. Who cares if people supported the Philbin and Gase hires at the time. Give it up.

As I told you before a real fan supports those who are hired. Your posts are getting old.

It's an interesting mindset this individual has. You (him/her) disagree with me, therefore you must have liked all the things that I disliked in life. Possessing the logic of a child would be the only explanation for this type of reasoning. It's really very entertaining to watch the meltdown ensue. Not to steal another poster's thunder, but I can't get over how he's already taken the time to make a meme of a person who isn't even our HC yet and proceed to upload it to his/her avatar as some sort of badge.

It’s funny how people get so excited about a do nothing Pats assistant who couldn’t make DC with the Pats but is going to be our HC. It’s like y’all are happy with Belichick’s trash.
You are at troll level now. You want the Dolphins to tank so if Flores is that bad you should embrace him.

At this point you are just here to stir the **** pot considering that you contradict yourself.

Here is some reading material for you:
Annoyance

Individuals who detract from the site through ongoing incivility, immaturity, and/or disrespect for the contributions and responsibilities of others may be afforded maximal opportunities to spend their time elsewhere.

To clarify, if you are warned in thread and you continue to persist in the same behavior, but it’s not quite a personal attack, it can still be considered an annoyance. Annoying behavior can also include baiting others to elicit a response that either derails a thread or creates a toxic thread environment.

Finally, the TOS applies to all areas of Finheaven.com. If you feel you must discuss something that’s outside the boundaries of the TOS, you may do so via private chat/PM.

https://finheaven.com/threads/privacy-and-terms-of-service.304589/

Consider this a warning to change your behavior on the boards.

I supported Philbin and Gase when they were hired, and as long as I could stomach it for. I will support whoever our new head coach is. Even if it is Dennis Allen, I will support his job as the tank commander of a team that wants a top 3 draft pick.

Even though I have serious concerns about how the Dolphins are handling this off-season, I'm going to give the team my support and hope for the best.

During the process, I will make my opinion about it known, because I know how businesses operate in 2019 and I can guarantee you that someone at the Dolphins reads this forum at least once a week. So I will continue to say that I don't like how some things are being run in the vain hopes that even the smallest essence of that criticism worms its way up to Tom Garfinkel, and also because it's honest discussion. But when they make the hire official, I will hope the guy does well and try to be positive about the job he's doing when he gives me any reason to be positive.

Back
Top Bottom