***brian Flores Super Thread*** | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***brian Flores Super Thread***

Also this doesn't mean that he's even going not to be running the defense does it? Has there been a report saying he will be the playcaller as well? He very well may bring in a D.C. of his choice to run things

All that matters is how he leads, delegates and motivates. None of us know him to that extent. So although it's not the flashiest hire, I think dogging it already is a little pre mature. Let's see the staff he assembles and what he has to say first

Rather Have Rizzi.

Absolutely. And I certainly saw the possibility for real upside with Kris Richard.

Idk. Maybe Flores lucks into a QB, results improve and I look back at this thread and lol

But other than the fact Chris Grier 'likes his roots' it's very hard to see how one year doing part of the NE DC job qualifies him to be a key part of a huge rebuild in Miami

Ross just lost his VP of football operations, his head coach, and now his remaining fan base.

Great jobs!

I suppose it may have been harder to attract a bigger name for such a big rebuild though judging by popular opinion, Richard seemed the better candidate.

NE have been middle of the road when it comes to defense haven't they? Ah well if it is to be him, give the guy a chance. If he sucks we end up where many want us to be with a number 1 pick in the draft.

Oh God this means we're going to have to listen to Stephen Ross bleat on about T** P****** W**

Back
Top Bottom