Brian Flores Thinks Ryan Fitzpatrick's Best Days Are Ahead Of Him | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brian Flores Thinks Ryan Fitzpatrick's Best Days Are Ahead Of Him

Flores needs to stop with the BS comments, I understand not wanting to show your hand too much or whatever. But no one is going to take this guy serious with comments like this and the comment about "every team is always rebuilding". He's just coming across as ignorant. And he's not fooling anyone.

Hopefully with more head coaching experience he will stop with the dumb statements and comments.
What exactly do you expect him to say? Just about every coach makes these types of comments.

Flores is absolutely going to say positive things about his new QB......why would anyone expect anything different?

Ryan Fitzpatrick will be fun to watch.....and frustrating to watch. He is a streaky player and when it is good....he is good. When it is bad, it is multiple interceptions bad.

He did not specifically say his best football days are ahead of him.

Perhaps Flores is thinking his best days will be hanging out at the beach, playing a little volleyball, checking out the beautiful women and drinking Mai Tai's enjoying the sunset.

Those have been some of my best days.

That seems like an odd thing to say. Maybe Flores sees him as a fit in the system they are planning to run.

I expect pretty much what we've seen from Fitzpatrick. Lots of turnovers. A few wow games.

I do appreciate that he came to Miami for the opportunity to start. Bridgewater preferred to be a backup with New Orleans.

We'll see I just think Fitzpatrick is a guy you only start if you have a young guy you want to wait in the wings. If it was for a stopgap/tank commander you can do a guy younger with some potential upside
He just seems perfect for the tank. He has had enough quality starts to show the locker room you are trying to compete and sucks enough to not win games. You cant just throw a name player in there as it could lose the locker room from day 1.

He did not specifically say his best football days are ahead of him.

Perhaps Flores is thinking his best days will be hanging out at the beach, playing a little volleyball, checking out the beautiful women and drinking Mai Tai's enjoying the sunset.

Those have been some of my best days.

Having more kids probably.

Yeah so so terrible that Flores would say this :

“He’s brings leadership, he brings intelligence, he brings toughness,” Flores said. “We’ve had a couple really good talks. Obviously, I coached against him and I just think he’s a really good player. I’m looking forward to watching him play. I think his best days are ahead.”

We should all freak out and start screaming "I'm mad as hell and not going to take it anymore" out our windows.

No issue would have most of what he said but Fitzpatrick days that are his best are definitely not in front of him

Its coach speak, what do you expect. Flores to say Fitzpatrick is over the hill

What exactly do you expect him to say? Just about every coach makes these types of comments.

Something to the affect of "Ryan Fitzpatrick is a veteran with lots of experience, he's had success in the NFL and he's a good fit for this team". And thats all that needs to be said. His best days are clearly not ahead of him. Maybe if he was on the patriots but certainly not here.

Smokescreen for a QB in the draft?

No, it doesn't mean anything, it's just a boring fluffy response to an inane question that every coach knows is going to be the next headline no matter how inoffensively they bat it away.

This is going to be a long month...

Back
Top Bottom