Brian Flores | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brian Flores

Very disappointed with early returns thus far on Flores. Looks like we have JV team from talent evaluators, coaches, to players. I’m not seeing how these guys think they can go from 0-16 to 12-4 super bowl winner in 4 years or less.

No team is going to want to be the team that loses to the Dolphins this year. An 0-16 is a kiss of death on all resumes. Ross is an abject failure of an owner.
Redskins literally almost lost to the Dolphins lol.

Tanking isnt the coaches decision alone. People judging Flores for the never ending train wreck weve seen for years, is shocking to me.
This team has wreaked below mediocrity for way too long. Flores is a leader, if I knew nothing else about him, that Quality is clear. Let it play out at least till next years end. This year smh
I tend to agree - but it wouldn’t shock me if we have a new coach in Three years time

I actually think he's making the best of a very difficult situation. We all know that the team is deficient of talent and that will be addressed in the offseason through the Draft and free agency. What I see from Coach Flores is a no-nonsense competitor. He was livid with Christian Wilkins after giving the dumb penalty in the last game and I hope Wilkins learns from it.
This is a tough situation for any coach to handle. However, he is still learning how to adjust to the role of Head Coach. The scars from these ugly defeats may make Flores better prepared in the long run. Be patient, let's see how the team responds over the season before concluding that he has noooooo* idea what the hell he's doing.

* Do the extra o's make a difference?
Nice effect... :up:

My prediction is he will be canned in Year 3, either mid season or the end.

History tells us it is very rare for a coach to get past a historically bad season like this.
It's also very rare for an owner to come out in front of the press and say we're gonna really suck before we get better. Obviously I'm paraphrasing it but you get the idea. He's playing the long game here, I say at the very least he gets through year 3, and most likely 4...

To be real. I would of never took this job to High risk. could be reward if a coach can survive. The fan and losing. Next yr dolphins will have to spend money. This ship is not going last long losing in miami this bad.

Back
Top Bottom