Brian Griese AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brian Griese AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

First thing i did was call my Bronco fan friend!!! hehehe...alls he said was what did he do now!!!lol...then he said something about not wanting to play in cleveland!!!!

Crap! While I don't care too much for Brian, or the Mules.... he is the best QB I can start this week in Fantasy football... Manning has a bye, and my only other option is... Stewart :cry:

Originally posted by WharfRat
Crap! While I don't care too much for Brian, or the Mules.... he is the best QB I can start this week in Fantasy football... Manning has a bye, and my only other option is... Stewart :cry:
anybody but stewart!;)

Originally posted by Samphin
Capt. Dick, last offseason he was drunk and tripped and fell in his parking lot and injured something...his shoulder I believe, I could be wrong on that though

He fell off a second story balcony at a teammates offseason party last year or the year before as well. LOL:drinkers: :stupid:

Originally posted by Dol_Fan5434
lolololol couldnt we have drafted him or something????? i forget.....

Actually, a lot of Fin fans were upset the Fins didn't draft him.
Word was that Jimmy Johnson was on his "nothing from the Dolphins past" kick. Some coaches wanted to pull the trigger and draft him but Jimmy refused. At the time I was pissed too. How cool would it have been for a father - son QB legacy. I still think he's a good QB but his personal decisions and supposed attitude that annoys teammates may be what keeps him from being as good as he could be. So maybe it's good we never did draft him!

Do you think he'll wince when they play who let the dogs out at stadiums now?

Have another Coors Griese! :D

I actually wished that we would have drafted Griese, because he probably wouldn't have these problems in Miami, he would probably be more comfortable here, and he is a very good quarterback. He lead Michigan to the Rose Bowl and had a great season in 2000. He also has a nice streak going of consecutive games with a TD pass.

Back
Top Bottom