Brian Hartline Tweet | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brian Hartline Tweet

Im almost sure hes talking about the OSU game....not the fins...

He is talking about OSU but he´s got to know better... I seriously question their decision making, Hartline with this twitt and Henne with "Those guys are never going to stop quitting" fiasco...

Too funny. I bet if Hartline tweets about "getting rid of this crap" he is talking about the front office as opposed to the chinese food he ate.

When you're a professional athlete with thousands of "followers" you should be a little more specific when tweeting about subjects that could be interpreted in a negative manner about your job.

On that note, glad he was talking about the lousy Buckeyes and not the Finz.

lol OP fail and he mad, oh and x-poc sucks

Are there that many fins fans that really want us to fail so badly that they jump all over a twitter post & think it's gospel?

Damn, you people are sad.

:lol2:

More so funny, embarrassing, or revealing? :ponder:

A case can be made for each
:chuckle:

When you're a professional athlete with thousands of "followers" you should be a little more specific when tweeting about subjects that could be interpreted in a negative manner about your job.

On that note, glad he was talking about the lousy Buckeyes and not the Finz.

Exactly. It's funny yet sad that either OSU or the Dolphins could've been the topic he was whining about

I was hoping he was saying that the Dolphins plan to go 4 wide and use their fastest player (Gates) and put Fasano's butt back on the bench.

If you think Fasano should be benched or that he is not a factor on offense - You should switch to an easier sport like curling!!

Fail? Just reporting what I read. Non original poster mad cuz he cant get info first

Get info? I follow him on twitter? I don't make threads based on inside sources called twitter on college gameday when hartline always talks about OSU. Your sir are a jackwagon.

Back
Top Bottom