Brian Quick | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brian Quick

Rodney1505

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Watched some videos on this kid i knowww everyone's highlight tape looks awesome but he could be a nice 3rd pick or later i think
anyone have any more info or opinions on this guy?

Make sure you put the video in context. He's playing against FCS competition, not elite competition.

Watched some videos on this kid i knowww everyone's highlight tape looks awesome but he could be a nice 3rd pick or later i think
anyone have any more info or opinions on this guy?

I watched some video of him as well and felt the need to post about him. Glad Im not the only one who saw it. I see a Dez Bryant type player when I watch him. I know the FCS talent thing was mentioned but he looked his best against Va Tech. He beat Hosely for a big TD in that game. If hes there in 3 and we dont grab him, I'll be fuming.

I like quick as well...

Another wr I really really like is Marvin jones from cal, very smooth player who runs great routes

He won't be available in the 3rd round thats for sure.

I wanted him when the draft talk was just starting up but this draft is deep and I would prefer someone as big but more polish.

Currently I like Criner even with his slow 40 time. I think he is a football player.

he was a big fish in a small pond. i dont think he gets out of the 2nd.

I really like Quick but I wonder how all the WRs are going to come off the board to effect where he's picked.

Back
Top Bottom