Brian Urlacher goes off on HOF for snubbing Zach Thomas | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brian Urlacher goes off on HOF for snubbing Zach Thomas

In fairness, you can't really say that anyone who went in since Zach has been eligible didn't deserve to be there. If anything, Brian Urlacher is the sketchiest decision of all of them.
Leroy Butler = very sketchy

Leroy Butler = very sketchy
I guess it's hard for Safeties to get in unless they're obvious first ballot. But Leroy Butler was good, man. 5 seasons with the most interceptions and the first guy with 20 INTs and 20 sacks. The travesty of ZT not being in the HOF doesn't mean Butler doesn't deserve to be there.

I no longer acknowledge the existence of the HOF.

Will not until Zach is in.
This is me since his first snub. Don't watch the preseason game, don't watch inductions, don't read anything, nothing.

I have TP with the HOF pic on it to wipe my arse too...

I guess it's hard for Safeties to get in unless they're obvious first ballot. But Leroy Butler was good, man. 5 seasons with the most interceptions and the first guy with 20 INTs and 20 sacks. The travesty of ZT not being in the HOF doesn't mean Butler doesn't deserve to be there.
Fair enough. I just feel strongly that what Butler did as a S wasn’t as impressive as what Zach did as a LB

Fair enough. I just feel strongly that what Butler did as a S wasn’t as impressive as what Zach did as a LB
Five seasons with the most interceptions is a lot more impressive than leading the league in tackles... not hating on ZT but INT leader >>>>>>> tackle leader.

Five seasons with the most interceptions is a lot more impressive than leading the league in tackles... not hating on ZT but INT leader >>>>>>> tackle leader.
Fair again but 6 and 5 and 5 picks aren’t that impressive. I maintain you had to game plan for Zach and not so much LeRoy

Fair again but 6 and 5 and 5 picks aren’t that impressive. I maintain you had to game plan for Zach and not so much LeRoy
I mean, maybe. Leading the league in INT either way is impressive... during a period when they were throwing 25 attempts a game, not 45.

Either way, INT's are gamechanging plays... tackles happen on nearly every play, however.

I mean, whatever, but just saying.

I mean, maybe. Leading the league in INT either way is impressive... during a period when they were throwing 25 attempts a game, not 45.

Either way, INT's are gamechanging plays... tackles happen on nearly every play, however.

I mean, whatever, but just saying.
Zach forced a lot of turnovers too…

Back
Top Bottom