Bridgewater

lynx

Active Roster
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure he was 5-0...just saying
He only had one real good game though against the Bucs, the rest was poor to average at best. In any case, the Dolphins need a stud QB, he's not it

Feverdream

Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
He only had one real good game though against the Bucs, the rest was poor to average at best. In any case, the Dolphins need a stud QB, he's not it
Agreed... if we want to bring in a different placeholder than Fitz next year, then I would suggest that Dalton makes more sense. The Bengals are going to cut him; they never overpay for anything. They are the cheapest team in the league.

hoops

Tua time!
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
They’ve said we aren’t settling so...

Can’t wait to see who this elite qb is we hitching our wagon to

Yessir

Dolfan for Life
Reaction score
Bring Teddy to compete with Rosen. And also draft Tua to have on ice for a year while he recovers.

Sirspud

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I'd hate it, I was not impressed with him in NO. An obvious huge dropoff from Brees. We can do better than that
I think some of the last few games he started were almost as good as what Brees has done this year. The Saints don't have the same explosion they usually do on offense, and Brees benefits a lot from Taysom Hill being used.

Natbonkilz

Starter
Super Donator
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
It's been discussed a lot ;)

General points were that he's already turned us down once, he's more likely to stay at NO, if not there will be a lot of competition for him, and that we haven't gone through all this **** this season and with Stephen Ross' specific desire to draft a franchise QB to wind up with Teddy Bridgewater.
+1 for taking the time to summarize and not making the poster feel like a jerk for asking.

Enviroman08

Rookie
Reaction score
Do we even want Tua.... he's already proven to be injury prone....there are quite a few potential franchise QBs in this years draft...still don't count out Rosen

Mach2

Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Do we even want Tua.... he's already proven to be injury prone....there are quite a few potential franchise QBs in this years draft...still don't count out Rosen
Depends who the "we" are that you ask.

Some never wanted him to begin with. Some would wheel him out there on a gurney, attached to a ventilator.

FinaticalOne

DieHard FinFan 4 Life
Reaction score
NO! They should not approach him anymore. He turned the Fins down after they offered more money than the offer he accepted from his current team. Move on and find someone better than him, which will happen.

BlueFin

Seer of Visions
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Rosen would need to start reading the game at a level not seen from him in college and the pros yet. Some dogs never learn to bite, and statistically and historically the odds are that he may never. Let us hope for a statistical anomaly but I wouldnt bet my house on it.
True... but he had awful coaching at UCLA and Arizona where it’s acknowledged he was never taught how to read defenses... never taught how to identify the Mike until he got to Miami this year.

When you look at the success of this coaching staff at player development...It’s not crazy to think Rosen could develop... he certainly couldn’t behind the O-line we’ve fielded... but I can envision a scenario where he competes heavily for the starting job next year.

GrieseMarino

Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Like it was said above, he turned us down already. We need to draft a QB. Not saying we have to do it with our top pick but we need to draft a QB that we can develop.
Hey Danny,.......

Does your stance completely discount getting a QB through FA or would u take one if it was s the right QB (and maybe pick one up in draft too) ?

Mach2

Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Hey Danny,.......

Does your stance completely discount getting a QB through FA or would u take one if it was s the right QB (and maybe pick one up in draft too) ?
Can't answer for Danny, but my opinion is Fitz is probably as good as any FA you aren't going to both overpay, and give a long term contract. I don't want to do that.

GrieseMarino

Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
If Flores likes TB and thinks he can work with him then im for it. If he can turn Fitzaverage into a reasonable QB then tB has a chance working with flo. I’m a fully convertd flo fan and trust his judgement if he goes fitz next season or whoever , i trust him.

39wildman

Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
NFL have maybe 10 good qb the rest or avg to below avg

Top Bottom