Bridgewater | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bridgewater

If Flores likes TB and thinks he can work with him then im for it. If he can turn Fitzaverage into a reasonable QB then tB has a chance working with flo. I’m a fully convertd flo fan and trust his judgement if he goes fitz next season or whoever , i trust him.
true but Fitz has excelled before and in fact balls for several games as he gets hot then shits the bed...his MO. Not sure it's this coaching staff that brings it out but I can't argue that he is doing well and looks great with our O. The added sweetener is the growth of some of our O players that many were ready to write off.

It may be just me but I have never been impressed with Teddy no neck bridgeH20. He will never be anything more than a border line starter and game manager. I want a real franchise swinging for the fences QB and that definitely isn't Bridgewater. Signing a QB like Bridgewater as our starter going forward would be like punting the ball on 4th and 1 at the 50 yard line. Tired of playing it safe, let's try to win and swing for fence. Hard Pass on Bridgewater. I'd be more interested in Cam Newton than Bridgewater.

Can't answer for Danny, but my opinion is Fitz is probably as good as any FA you aren't going to both overpay, and give a long term contract. I don't want to do that.

Thanks for the response like hearing everyone’s opinions
For the Phins, Teddy is water under the Bridge

Very good pun

Hey Danny,.......

Does your stance completely discount getting a QB through FA or would u take one if it was s the right QB (and maybe pick one up in draft too) ?
I'd get one in free agency if the right QB is there. Just not sure that right QB will be there in free agency but sure, if we could get a QB that will lead this team to the super bowl in free agency then I'm all for it.

Back
Top Bottom