Bridgewater | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bridgewater

NJPHINFAN79

Active Roster
Reaction score
With Tua hurt who I think we were targeting, how would you feel if they signed teddy and used all the picks to build around him?

curious, I don’t think I have seen it discussed

It's been discussed a lot ;)

General points were that he's already turned us down once, he's more likely to stay at NO, if not there will be a lot of competition for him, and that we haven't gone through all this **** this season and with Stephen Ross' specific desire to draft a franchise QB to wind up with Teddy Bridgewater.

I wouldn't hate it … but still need to draft a QB somewhere … maybe Hurts to sit and groom with Rosen wouldn't totally suck … Clowney turned us down too … but if they both came over it may be a good start to solidify a couple positions for 2-3 years … take some pressure off the instant success needed given the moves we've made to acquire picks and capital

Like it was said above, he turned us down already. We need to draft a QB. Not saying we have to do it with our top pick but we need to draft a QB that we can develop.

Pass. Without an oline he wont have success or kneecaps either. Highly overated in my opinion... specially what he did this year on a stud New Orleans team. Fitz could have done just as well replacing Brees on that team.

There are other bigger fish in the sea.

I don’t see Bridgewater as a championship QB...if that’s the best your shooting for...Tannehill should still be here.

Teddy would be in the hospital on the current Dolphins...so let’s find our own young QB’s and develop them. Though many of you don’t believe it...Rosen is being developed, doesn’t mean it will succeed... but to write him off is wrong in my estimation.

I don’t see Bridgewater as a championship QB...if that’s the best your shooting for...Tannehill should still be here.

Teddy would be in the hospital on the current Dolphins...so let’s find our own young QB’s and develop them. Though many of you don’t believe it...Rosen is being developed, doesn’t mean it will succeed... but to write him off is wrong in my estimation.

Rosen would need to start reading the game at a level not seen from him in college and the pros yet. Some dogs never learn to bite, and statistically and historically the odds are that he may never. Let us hope for a statistical anomaly but I wouldnt bet my house on it.

Last edited:
He would need to start reading the game at a level not seen from him in college and the pros yet. Some dogs never learn to bite, and statistically and historically the odds are that he may never. Let us hope for a statistical anomaly but I wouldnt bet my house on it.

College...very good college career...Rookie in 2014...Pro Bowl in 2015. Catastrophic injury in 2016.

I don't see the fascination with the guy either, but I still see a good QB...who I don't want in Miami unless he's visiting his family.

It no reason to rush to get a qb. They need qb that better than Fitzpatrick for now. Spend some money this yr. Build that Ol and dl up first. That the key

College...very good college career...Rookie in 2014...Pro Bowl in 2015. Catastrophic injury in 2016.

I don't see the fascination with the guy either, but I still see a good QB...who I don't want in Miami unless he's visiting his family.

I should have made it more clear I was talking about Rosen with that post. I would rather have Bridgewater than Rosen but truthfully I would prefer to have neither of them.

Back
Top Bottom