Bridgewater | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bridgewater

All that...and I like the fact that you can line him up in the shotgun and run him about 5 times a game.

A better Tebow.
Does he have eligibility? I think he would return for 1 more year.

Does he have eligibility? I think he would return for 1 more year.

He'll be a senior next year with his two biggest weapons (Duvernay and Johnson) on NFL rosters (?). If he comes back, he may run into the type of season that Jordan Love did when he came back, or closer to home...Collin Johnson.

He'll be a senior next year with his two biggest weapons (Duvernay and Johnson) on NFL rosters (?). If he comes back, he may run into the type of season that Jordan Love did when he came back, or closer to home...Collin Johnson.
I think he returns. There is a huge diff returning to Texas than UT st. Texas has been playing some solid ball. A big year next year will translate into $Ms in the draft.

I like Fitzpatrick but dolphins need go younger at qb position. I still think Mariota better than Fitzpatrick and Rosen. He is still young qb. At end of day it up to Gm and coaches. We still can draft qb too.

How about Marcos Mariota?

Bring in the QB that did worse in Tennessee this year, then the one we let go? No Thank you on that option.

As for Teddy, he did not want to come to Miami, and did not impress much on a very good team, so another no there.

We will have better options anyway...

1. In the Draft Miami will have one of, if not the biggest power to find a starting QB.

2. Though as said, tough to expect Rosen to become much different a QB then we have seen at UCLA, Arizona, or Miami, you have to remember he has seen consistent nonstop coaching changes going back to college, but in Miami he has been in the 1st place where he has been allowed to just sit back with the same coaching staff, and just learn the position...whether what we're hearing about him looking much better could be the truth or not, he may be a big option in 2020.

3. With all the money Miami has, (Though I would be against it), getting someone like Prescott, Rivers, or Winston could be more of a possibility then any of us believe.

4. In 2021, there will be again some good QBs in that Draft.

5. Aside from all the other QBs in the 2020 draft, the one that looked unobtainable when Miami started winning, might be perfect for the picking If Miami decides to take a chance on Tua, having all those picks in 2020.

6. Though Fitzpatrick is up there in age, these last two years have seen him play his best football, he could still giveba team solid to much better then that QB play for another 3 to 4 years, if he chose to.

The one thing we can be sure of is, 2020 is going to be exciting.

I think he returns. There is a huge diff returning to Texas than UT st. Texas has been playing some solid ball. A big year next year will translate into $Ms in the draft.

The only way he returns is to avoid being caught in traffic this year. Might not be a bad idea. Indont see his stats improving having to work with less, but he can avoid Tua, Burrow, Fromm, Love, Eason as comp.

I like Bridegwater but not on a rebuilding team. He’s in the perfect situation in NO and I think he’d struggle most places

You want another garbage season?? This one is enough for me.
Mariota may need new start. Some of yall act like drafting a rookie qb and all of sudden. The dolphins are going be great team. Look at Bakersfield, murry, nyg qb, jets qb and so on. I guess they line up winning SB. Either way a rookie qb will need time to develop. Most of these qb coming out in 2020 is going fail. I can go on and on.

Last edited:
Yeah well my response to that would be, "the rocks not turned over until it's completely turned over. My meaning is give the guy a chance to fail before you make your decision. You may be right, or you may be wrong, we just don't know yet. He's got some of the tools, what you're referring to is just one of many. Don't put the horse in front of the car here.
It's cart. Don't put the horse before the cart.

Miami is a different team than we were when Teddy didn't come here, he may be excited now to have that option and of course he'll want to make some fine loot.

Yr 3 for Rosen. How serious can you takes Rosen as head coach. He should be playing. His peer group is way head off him. I can understand Tom Brady was in front of him but Fitzpatrick.. I think boat have sail. Just me I am not coach.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom