Bring back BOSTON!!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bring back BOSTON!!!!

calmrage

Calmrage A.K.A. Jay Lawrence
Reaction score
We need a big play WR and there is nobody available that even compares to Boston! Bring him back Saban!

Now that we have the room again I will certainly take him back, talk about weapons we could put on the field at any given time....

I agree. I think Boston would be a really good slot receiver and would help out Feeley to give him another big target as well.

i was on the boston bandwagon last year it sucked not to see him on the field last year if he can pass a physical and the price isnt to high im all for boston returning he could be a good target dont no about him in the slot i think chambers would dominat in the slot

Has anyone heard how healthy he is?? He's definitely someone we could use. And a healthy David Boston is as good a receiver as anyone.

i agree if hes healthy bring em back.

He has been a FA for what 2 months now? What does it tell you when NO other team has signed him?

We need to stop being the NFLs recycling bin.

calmrage said:
We need a big play WR and there is nobody available that even compares to Boston! Bring him back Saban!
Boston + McMike + Brown + Chambers (in the slot) = A Physical Team That will demand respect. We will be running over teams, this should help the O-Line too. We need BOSTON.

The only problem I have is that something is wrong with the guy. SF turned the guy down. This from a team who drafted Alex Smith. Why wouldn't they want a good WR for Alex to throw to. Unless he's not good anymore. Something is wrong with the guy. I want to find out what. Maybe he suffered a carrer ending injury who knows. But if he comes back on the cheap I would take him.

Amazing that he couldn't pass a physical, being the physical specimen he is. I don't know what to think. He is ripped... talented... and has something to prove. All the right ingredients. Why we let him go so easily, and why nobody has snagged him, as baffling to me.
I would love to see him get one more shot with us. There seems to be SO much potential.

I think we should, and probably will, sign back Boston if he'll come in cheap (minimum plus incentives, if we even stick incentives in there at all). Like Ricky, he's been isolated. These guys antics will no longer hurt us, because they have been isolated from the heart of the locker room. All they will be there for, is to produce. It is a lot like Corey Dillon, a player with a bad rep who came into the Pats locker room and was just there to do a job. The players all understood, he's a producer, let him produce, you don't have to like him. Vrabel even laid it out pretty clear when he was talking about Randy Moss during the draft. It's about production for some of these guys...and only production.

I'm still waiting (eagerly) for the first time the Patriots lose while only having run the ball like 12 times. Dillon has found his way into the heart of that locker room now, and now is his time to shine as the cancer that he is.

A.J. Fin said:
Amazing that he couldn't pass a physical, being the physical specimen he is. I don't know what to think. He is ripped... talented... and has something to prove. All the right ingredients. Why we let him go so easily, and why nobody has snagged him, as baffling to me.
I would love to see him get one more shot with us. There seems to be SO much potential.
One word; STEROIDS.

It doesn't bother me any so long as he quits; and this is most likely the reason he failed a physical.

So if he doesnt pass another physical would u take hakim since he was cut

I like Boston too, I would love to have him here. I thought I heard his problem was he was using legal steroids? Like weight gainer or something?

Back
Top Bottom