Bring back Mcdaniels and sign kiwanuka | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bring back Mcdaniels and sign kiwanuka

whodizking

Rookie
Reaction score
Mcdaniels was a handful when on the field. He is young and tall and very strong. He was being a problem in teams side when he was in for us. I think if Soliai doesn't pan out this kid can maybe anker us with Starks. Wi him I feel championship ankers up front.
mathias kiwanuka this kid has really never giving a true chance other then one season, I know he was hurt last year but he was coming into his own sure. I mean Gisnts here close to letting Osi go cuz they felt he could step up. Go get him he might not cost u as much as Edwards and give Misi a chance to move all around and learn also. I think he is a perfect signing o help Wake or even take over for Wake if he regressed at all.

Just my two cents, next year with a great defense and some decent offensive signing, even with Henne or a vet QB we would be instantly better. Remember defensives win championship! Lol always wanted to say that

Yea I heard that too then heard another report that he wouldn't mind staying cuz we have a sick Dline and he feels that is what will win a championship. I think the kid is the real deal tho. He has only got better with time. I love Starks too but feel he was more impactful then Starks was starting last year. Even tho Starks got moved around the whole dline last year

If we have the cap space, I'd like to bring McDaniels back, but it can't be a priority, with the general depth of the D-Line.

Back
Top Bottom