Bring Branden Albert back to play LG | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bring Branden Albert back to play LG

Life comes at you fast.

DGq8DHzVwAESZYm.jpg

DGq8DIvUAAArIoO.jpg

DGq8DJaVYAEXKgm.jpg

"Surprise" :roflmao

fair, but who plays LG??? Asiata is struggling thus far.

We're how many days into TC?

No offense, but I've never understood the obsession with former Phins players. There's always a call to bring them back, regardless of ability, health, etc. The line needs a youth movement, not a broken old vet who has managed to play ONE complete season his entire career.

If the trade were to be negated because of Albert's retirement, the 7th round pick no longer heading to Miami, shouldn't any money owed by Albert or to Albert be on Miami and not Jacksonville? If the trade is off because Albert retires it seems his rights should revert to Miami too. I know it doesn't work that way but it seems like it should.

Alright...maybe left field or maybe a brilliant idea. Let's bring another guy out of "retirement." Larsen is out for most if not all of this season and we have a glaring hole a LG.

We broke BAs heart sending him to the Jags. Bring him back if he agrees to play LG next to Tunsil at LT.

Would be a feel good signing and you have to imagine BA has something left in the tank, arguably more so than people like Mangold.
if we don't slow down, were gonna turn the practice bubble into a retirement home...

:////

I usually not keen on signing players north of age 30, but in the case of doing on a one year situation to fill the gap of rookie who needs a year of experience or an injured player who's out for the season I guess I'm ok with that. However, I don't see Albert in MIami at guard.

Not a chance, Albert is washed up and retired.

That'd be as stupid as going out and signing Jay Cutler . . .
Lol we should jumpstart a justice league....only less justice and more anti-Cutler posts

I like the idea and then heard that Albert is joining the Jags. I wonder who else is out there that might help? Mangold, I think, is still unsigned. Not much else.

if we don't slow down, were gonna turn the practice bubble into a retirement home...

:////
I'm laughing at this whole thread! :roflmao

It's insane! This guy is shot, we don't need or want him, trust me! He has no heart for football and has let himself go but he found out he'll owe money if he retires. You'd think he could at least ask his agent about all this before going to the Jags/not reporting/retiring etc. Guy has no brain at all. But I love the retirement home comment. Hell, maybe we can get Jason Taylor and Zach Thomas back here too! :D

Our next roster:

QB's: Jay Cutler, Tony Romo, Joey Harrington
RB's: Ronnie Brown, Patrick Cobbs, Travis Minor, Lousaka Polite
WR's: Chris Chambers, Marty Booker, Davone Bess, Patrick Turner, Brian Hartline, Tedd (and the family) Ginn
TE's: Randy McMichael, Jason Rader, John Nalbone
OL's: Vernon Carey, L J Shelton, Nate Garner, Samson Satele, Anthony Alabi, Jemo James, Rex Hadnot, Joe Berger
DL's: Kevin Carter, David Bowens, Vonnie Holliday, Jason Ferguson, Kendall Langford, Jared Odrick, Tony McDaniel, Matt Roth (thanks again, Nick!)
LB's: Channing Crowder, Derrick Pope, Joey Porter, Donnie Spragan, Quinten Moses, Bobby Carpenter
DB's: Jamar Fletcher, Jason Allen, Yeremiah Bell, Michael Lehan, Chris Clemons, Nolan Carroll, Tyrone Culver
K/P's: Branden Fields, Olindo Mare (our all-time leading scorer!)

:roflmao:roflmao:roflmao:roflmao:roflmao

Last edited:
This guy quit on his team and you all want him back in Miami? Come on now! He wanted a contract extension before training camp started, held out of OTAs, and retired 5 days in to camp; he's a quitter.

The only reason he pulled back on the retirement is because of the bonus money he'd have to pay back the Jaguars lol. Now he can just show up, and either make all of the 10 million salary he's under contract for should they not cut him, or collect his 3.4 million dollar signing bonus cash and walk away happily haha

Back
Top Bottom