Bring Branden Albert back to play LG | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bring Branden Albert back to play LG

He will go fishing for guaranteed money . . .but after the fiasco with Jacksonville he will be hardpressed to find it.

And I just don't see him playing for a "vet minimum" or as a guard.

Not interested to be honest. Feels like a time waste.

I still consider him to be a strong player. Had some injuries with his age, but he could hold it down for most games. He always seemed like a team player, took Tunsil under his wing knowing he would replace him, the man just wanted to get paid since his days were drawing to a close. If the CK report is true that OG was a position Albert was willing to play, and if he accepts the market won't be there for a big pay day and retirement looks likely, I would hope Miami takes a shot offering a cheap contract. I know Cutler chewed up a bunch of what we had left, but OLine is a big concern for 2017. I would be okay with sprinkling a little bit of that cap his way.

Hmmm generally id agree. But things are looking a bit grim at our LG slot. Its at least worth considering

Too expensive, hasn't played guard, and won't finish the season. Literally the only reason his name was brought up was because he's a former Dolphin. And all based on some practices and a meaningless scrimmage.

Albert played guard for a number of years before converting to tackle, didn't he?

Back
Top Bottom