Bring in Greg Olsen for a year? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bring in Greg Olsen for a year?

Nice call man, I had some doubts but you seem to be right... 2015, TE's got 25 total targets, in 2016, 28 total targets...

For reference sake, 41 individual TEs had more target this year than the Jets totals from 2015 and 2016...
It's not only targets. If I'm not mistaken (I'm too lazy to do the research) Gailey doesn't even use the tight end that extensively in his formations.

In Gailey's offense's the tight end is basically nonexistent. I don't see the point. Hell, I don't even know what role Gesicki will have in this offense.
Didn’t Gailey have Eric Green in Pitt when they went to the SB? I thought he was used a lot no?

Can we focus on getting a Defensive End before a TE or WR please? TE is at the end of my list of needs for this team.

LOL. A month and a half to go until FA and we are supposed to all focus as one?

I apologize if I gave the impression I’m a decision maker in the Dolphins FO.

let’s all focus.

LOL. A month and a half to go until FA and we are supposed to all focus as one?

I apologize if I gave the impression I’m a decision maker in the Dolphins FO.

let’s all focus.

The future of this team is squarely on your shoulders Ghost. Don't **** this up for me and everyone that I love.

The future of this team is squarely on your shoulders Ghost. Don't **** this up for me and everyone that I love.

I assure you if I was in charge Joe Burrow would already be shopping for a home in Broward County.

I am sure I’d have gotten a call from Roger Goddell asking me to stop telling people who the No.1 pick is 3 months before the draft.

In Gailey's offense's the tight end is basically nonexistent. I don't see the point. Hell, I don't even know what role Gesicki will have in this offense.

I imagine Gesicki will line up at receiver quite a bit. Thinking back it seems like he did that a lot this year and I know he did when sprinkled in under Gase.

Nah i'm good with Gesicki one more year but its about time he produces or else he is going to be another Jordan Cameron in my book.. A combine superstar but on the field not so great... If O.J Howard becomes available i'd say maybe..

I would assume if Olson wants to play another year or possibly two, he will be looking to go to a team that has a legitimate chance of going to the SB. I don’t see the Dolphins being a SB team in the next two years so I doubt Olsen would have much interest in signing with the Dolphins even if they might have interest in him.

Back
Top Bottom