Bring in Gurley in Exchange for Draft Capital? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bring in Gurley in Exchange for Draft Capital?

Kind of misleading because you are suggesting trading draft cap for a player

unless there is a slew of early picks like 1s and 2s coming our way why should we do Rams a favour? They made their bed their player has a degenerative condition sucks to be them I guess

KC just won the Super Bowl with the all-too-familiar Damien Williams as the lead back, that's all you need to know about RB's

Yeah, I absolutely agree with you. Despite not being a marquee name, he made a good case to win superbowl MVP. I'd take Cam Akers or someone similar in the late second or early third round and a flyer in the late rounds without hesitation. Screw a massive contract or first round pick for a RB.

Last edited:
If Rams wanted to work a Talib trade with us, send us Gurley and something like a 3rd, in exchange we send a low draft pick and pick up his contract, I'd be interested. Gurley is only 25, but bad knees are bad knees. He likely will never return to form. But if we have the money to add high draft capital in this rebuild, by simply having the cash to sit on players, well...the Fins have already shown they are not opposed to it.

Bring in Gurley wouldnt hurt...this team need talent..all over roster

Fins would need to get a top half 1st round pick on top of Gurley for it to be even value...

If they are willing to pay the majority of the contract and only ask for some day 3 picks, sure...otherwise, not interested.

Damaged goods, just like Ajayi.

Backs who come into the league with serious injury concerns don't last.

Parker was always the right choice in '15 despite ALL the bellyaching over the years, and he's just getting started...

Given his contract has 3 more years at ~$14.4M annually I don’t see the Rams being able to trade him. There isn’t a large market for injury prone backs nearing the end of their prime (widely considered ~30 for RB) on albatross contracts. Given the cap issues the Rams are going to have with their irresponsible spending the past few years I think they might be forced to give up picks just to get him off their books.

I think that is what the OP was suggesting...

Back
Top Bottom