Bring in Romeo Crennel for defensive coordinator... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bring in Romeo Crennel for defensive coordinator...

zicofirol

Active Roster
Reaction score
This defense has folded all year in the 4th quarter and in any situation where the offense creates a big play. Also crappy conservative calling in 3rd downs, 4th quarter etc. has cost the fins many games. Bring in a parcells guy, bring in Crennel....

Romeo sure built and coached a top tier DEF in CLE didn't he?

Building a defense and running a defense are 2 different things. Look at his defenses with the Patriots. I would take Romeo or Al Groh from Virgina hell im at this point that I would take any1 to become our new DC and OC. Both Pasq and Henning are just idiots and there is nothing else that explains their play calls.

I also understand having so many key injuries will hurt you but when if you are watching the game you at halftime you should know what you need to do. Run the damn ball down there throats and put pressure on Fitzpatrick and you win this game. The two masterminds decide lets throw the ball and just keep sending 4 guys.

I will take Romeo. He doesn't have to pick the talent. He just has to coach the talent.

well you better bring him some talent at middle linebacker and nose tackle or we will see the same product next year!

Back
Top Bottom