Bring on Griese.!` | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bring on Griese.!`

Coral Reefer

Help save our Reefs ~ www.ReefCheck.org
Reaction score
I'm ready to say it!

BRING ON GRIESE!

I just got back in from the game and can't say enough how dissapointed I am in this team. Not this team actually but in what I see as the major reason it is being held back.

Jay Fiedler.

This offense is VERY limited in what the coaches are willing to call becuase of Fiedler's shortcomings.

Say what you want but NO DEFENSE is scared of his abilities.
He missed some big opportunities..... as usual, none bigger than a huge 3rd down where Chambers was open on a crossing route in the fourth quarter and Fiedler threw it in the dirt 5 yards away from him!

You can blame it on Mare all you want....... and he deserves HUGE blame as well, but the only reason the game came down to Mare trying to win it in OT is because we have no offense.

The Pats did'nt have to leave the game in the hands.... or feet of a kicker...... because they had enough confidence in their QB to call a bomb and take a chance in OT. Brady hit his receiver in stride for a TD in the clutchl. Norv Turner would never do that because he knows the odds of completion are nonexistant with Fleidler.

Bring on Griese.... I've had enough..... It can't get any worse than today's performance. Yes Griese may not be the answer but at least it is a shot at change!

I don't like it when I am holding my breath every time our quarterback throws a pass. Wannstedt has to do something about our offense!!

I really can't disagree.

Just don't understate the lousy play by our O-line.

Back
Top Bottom