Bring on the Bills | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bring on the Bills

Clumpy said:
I guess y'all should just save the jet fuel and stay home :shakeno:

You just keep quiet Clumpy and go crunch the numbers for the Phin's salary cap. :lol:

This is going to be a tough game for Miami to win. We have to run the ball effectively. I've been happy with Sammy's performance. I will take Sammy's performances the last 3 weeks. I think he's filled in admirably. I just hope we stick with a commitment to the run. I hope the weather stays fairly good when we come into town. It's going to be a great game.

muscle979 said:
Keep dreaming, I bet you thought that last year too :lol:

We also had Mularkey who blew the game in Miami for us. Now he's on your side.:lol:

finfan54 said:
Hope JP is ready for JT. I think your LT/RT are in for a long day.

Miami better line him up on the right side....because Jason Peters has been manhandling every DE he has faced.

John from Hemet said:
Miami better line him up on the right side....because Jason Peters has been manhandling every DE he has faced.

Has any one stopped JT yet this season? Not even Bryant McKinney and Steve Hutchinson could stop him. There is no way he is even contained by Jason Peters.

I'm not saying Miami will rout them because this is always a tough game no matter what the records are. Should be a hard faught close game. The Bills just better hope they cover Chambers this time.

Noboy has stopped JT?

For christ sake....you would think that the fins didn't even get off to a bad start.....

Did JT play in the first game were we went up to Miami? Or was he out or something.....

John from Hemet said:
Noboy has stopped JT?

For christ sake....you would think that the fins didn't even get off to a bad start.....

Did JT play in the first game were we went up to Miami? Or was he out or something.....

We'll see what happens. Miami made Brady look like a littly girl yesterday, what do you think will happen to Losman?

Bills2083 said:
We also had Mularkey who blew the game in Miami for us. Now he's on your side.:lol:

clear.gif

Back
Top Bottom