Bring on the Bills | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bring on the Bills

Aqua4Ever04

Active Roster
Reaction score
There is nothing like beating a division rival. Beating the Pats, Bills or Jets always leaves me smiling for at least a week. I am just gloating in plessure after today's big win. Next we get to play Buffalo who is beating up on NYJ right now. I already cannot wait for this game. If we went through these 3 games beating all our division rivals, that would make me happy for the entire off-season. I just love divisional games and can't wait till the Buffalo game.

LETS KILL BILLS!!! GO FINS BABY!:dolphins:

My apologies for the raw raw thread.:lol:

If you beat your rivals, you will always feel good. What we have to do though, is knock our rivals out of play-off conetntion, and a few other teams, is even sweater. Although beating the Pats was one of the greatest things that have happened to me this month so far.

Hehehe!!

There are two kinds of Dolphin fan at the moment;

The one who is absolutely beaming after our pounding on the Patsies and the one who is saying.."what if we had won those games against HOU, BUF, GB"....

Good on you Aqua, I like your attitude......Enjoy....I AM!!:lol:

Yeah I too have a fantastic feeling after absolutely demolishing the Patriots today. Like I said, running through the 3 of them would be sweet because that would likely mean that we were responsible for taking the Jets out of contention.

Vertical, you're right. The Bills run D is very bad and we are definitely going to need Ronnie up there in the elements of Buffalo. I have no confidence in Joey beating the Bills in what could be the snow.

Vertical Limit said:
I hope we have Ronnie Brown back for this game. We really need him.
Tell that to Sammy Morris. :wink:

Though I agree, Ronnie makes our offense much better, and I hope he is back.

Ronnie has been very good in 3 career games vs. Buffalo. Also, do you remember the last time he touched the ball at Ralph? I'm sure he has a sour taste in his mouth from that and would love nothing more than to get some revenge up there. I can see him doing what Ricky did to them in the snow 4 years ago.

Aqua4Ever04 said:
Ronnie has been very good in 3 career games vs. Buffalo. Also, do you remember the last time he touched the ball at Ralph? I'm sure he has a sour taste in his mouth from that and would love nothing more than to get some revenge up there. I can see him doing what Ricky did to them in the snow 4 years ago.

That won't happen again.

Ricky's performance that day was surreal.

And I too cannot wait for this matchup.

Ronnie being back will be great but Morris has run hard when he has had the chance and he hasn't fumbled either.

Aqua4Ever04 said:
that would be nice but ronnie aint no ricky:lol:

Back
Top Bottom