Bring on the Bills | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bring on the Bills

How can a RB be 100% effective with a cast on his hand?

Like I said, I REALLY hope he's back, but not if he's going to be a potential liability.

Run Ronnie Run! ;-)

Aqua4Ever04 said:
There is nothing like beating a division rival. Beating the Pats, Bills or Jets always leaves me smiling for at least a week. I am just gloating in plessure after today's big win. Next we get to play Buffalo who is beating up on NYJ right now. I already cannot wait for this game. If we went through these 3 games beating all our division rivals, that would make me happy for the entire off-season. I just love divisional games and can't wait till the Buffalo game.

LETS KILL BILLS!!! GO FINS BABY!:dolphins:

My apologies for the raw raw thread.:lol:

:sidelol: :lol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :lol:

Brown42000 said:
Ronnie isn't half the back Ricky is.

And in Rickys second year he wasnt half of what he was when he had his breakout season here.

ManBearPig said:
And in Rickys second year he wasnt half of what he was when he had his breakout season here.
Mainly because he was on a crappy NO team Ricky is the best back in the NFL when he is playing.

Brown42000 said:
Mainly because he was on a crappy NO team Ricky is the best back in the NFL when he is playing.
No, that was not the reason. Because if you are going to think like that, then we can simply throw the "Ronnie Brown got drafted to a team who was 4-12 the previous year" arguement. Last I remember, 4-12 is crappy.

Exactly. Ricky came back last year, and didnt look like the best back in the league. Give Ronnie some time and give this line sometime and he can be as good as Ricky was, and more of a recieving threat too.

The last three games the Dolphins should be able to control the ball on the ground because the opponents have the (28th Bills), (26th Jets) and (32nd Colts) run defense in the league. I am confident that we can run the ball effectively and our defense will shut them down and the offense will keep them off the field. No reason why the fins can't win the last three games, they have beaten two good teams in the BEARS and PATRIOTS and even the media will have to say they were meaningful games....they weren't resting their starters, like they claimed was the case last year. :rolleyes:

Aqua4Ever04 said:
There is nothing like beating a division rival. Beating the Pats, Bills or Jets always leaves me smiling for at least a week. I am just gloating in plessure after today's big win. Next we get to play Buffalo who is beating up on NYJ right now. I already cannot wait for this game. If we went through these 3 games beating all our division rivals, that would make me happy for the entire off-season. I just love divisional games and can't wait till the Buffalo game.

LETS KILL BILLS!!! GO FINS BABY!:dolphins:

My apologies for the raw raw thread.:lol:

I know the feeling, what really makes this win great is. On ESPNEWS, they said the Dolphins are mathematically still in. We just need to take care of business from here on out.

GO DOLPHINS!!!!!!:dolphins:

Aqua4Ever04 said:
Yeah I too have a fantastic feeling after absolutely demolishing the Patriots today. Like I said, running through the 3 of them would be sweet because that would likely mean that we were responsible for taking the Jets out of contention.

Vertical, you're right. The Bills run D is very bad and we are definitely going to need Ronnie up there in the elements of Buffalo. I have no confidence in Joey beating the Bills in what could be the snow.

Thats funny, I was thinking today that Sammy Morris would love to kick the crap out of his former team. Sammy's YPC is a little impressive lately isnt it?

Vertical Limit said:
No, that was not the reason. Because if you are going to think like that, then we can simply throw the "Ronnie Brown got drafted to a team who was 4-12 the previous year" arguement. Last I remember, 4-12 is crappy.
NO was crappy after they drafted Williams and Miami finished 9-7 with Ronnie Brown as a rookie and last time I checked 9-7 wasn't crappy.

ManBearPig said:
Exactly. Ricky came back last year, and didnt look like the best back in the league. Give Ronnie some time and give this line sometime and he can be as good as Ricky was, and more of a recieving threat too.
Ronnie may be the better receiver but if Ricky had played the whole season last year he would have finished with over 1,000 yards rushing. He had around 750 yards rushing with 5 touchdowns in 12 games had he played all 16 he would have finished over 1,000 yards rushing. He is a beast and can dominate in any game he plays in.

Back
Top Bottom