Bring on the Bills | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bring on the Bills

Aqua4Ever04 said:
He doesn't smoke half the weed Ricky does either.

I dont care who you are, that is funny!

Unfortunately probably true to. Maybe Ronnie needs some extra stuff? Never mind!

finfan54 said:
Hope JP is ready for JT. I think your LT/RT are in for a long day.

Jason Peters will handle him. Jason Peters just doesnt allow any sacks. In fact he has allowed the least amount of sacks of any OT over the last 2 years. 6'4 330 lbs that runs 4.8, he is a freak of nature. We can give our RT help, even though RT Terrence Pennington has been playing well.

DaBills4life said:
Jason Peters will handle him. Jason Peters just doesnt allow any sacks. In fact he has allowed the least amount of sacks of any OT over the last 2 years. 6'4 330 lbs that runs 4.8, he is a freak of nature. We can give our RT help, even though RT Terrence Pennington has been playing well.

We'll talk more about this on Sunday at 4:30pm.

Clumpy said:
I guess y'all should just save the jet fuel and stay home :shakeno:

If you were with San Diego or Baltimore then maaaybe, but c'mon guy. Your team isn't that much better then ours

Vertical Limit said:
I hope we have Ronnie Brown back for this game. We really need him.

How do we really NEED him? I think the running game has been fine since he's been hurt. I think he should rest up till his hand is 100%--it's not like we have a good chance to make the playoffs anyway.

the Bills are in trouble, the Bills might have a big goose egg on their side of the scoreboard

All trash talking aside...this is going to be a fun game to watch...big hits all around.

So you beat the Jets and you think you got something.
Get ready to take your medicine.

this is a pretty good match-up, a real defensive game and the better "caretaking" offense will win

Back
Top Bottom