Bring Schulters in | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bring Schulters in

Dolphinlife

Practice Squad
Reaction score
With Travares Tillman injured and Lance Schulters available and he said he liked what we were trying to do how many would love to see him throw a dolphins uniform on at least for the 2005-2006 season? I am supportive of that move!

I think we are all supportive of this move.The question is whether we can offer him enough to close the deal.Everything else seems positive.

With Tillman Hurt, Drunk And All That Sign Schulters. We Need Another Safety Badly.

We Need This Guy Bad I Would Feel Much More Comfortable Going Into The Season. :nesucks: :billsbite :jetssuck: :monkeyl:

With the amount of teams interested in acquiring Shulters, I dont think its likely we'll be able to offer him the best contract. Hopefully he was impressed enough with his visit to where he gives us a little bit of an edge over the other teams.

MadLib said:
With the amount of teams interested in acquiring Shulters, I dont think its likely we'll be able to offer him the best contract. Hopefully he was impressed enough with his visit to where he gives us a little bit of an edge over the other teams.

He would join Kevin Carter and Stockar McDougle as players who chose to come to the Miami Dolphins over somewhere else for more money.

i would like to see him because him and jones could do some damage and this time if he gets the start it wont be a question cause u already know what he can do

I thought Tillman would be ready for training camp....is his injury serious?

Boone said:
I thought Tillman would be ready for training camp....is his injury serious?

This has absolutely nothing to do with Tillman's injury.

When you have a chance to get a HUGE, SIGNIFICANT upgrade at an important position like free safety, you do it.

Tillman will earn his nice little 650 K doing special teams.

DolphinDevil28 said:
This has absolutely nothing to do with Tillman's injury.

When you have a chance to get a HUGE, SIGNIFICANT upgrade at an important position like free safety, you do it.

Tillman will earn his nice little 650 K doing special teams.

Remember this article?

http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiheral...ts/11766583.htm

When Dolphins coach Nick Saban summoned fewer than 10 players recently and asked them to assume leadership roles, most approached were key veterans (such as Zach Thomas and Chris Chambers). One name, though, was surprising: new safety Travares Tillman. That should tell you the faith Saban has in one of his initial free agent targets.

Sign L.S. saftey now!

We need help and he could be a good plug to fill that saftey void.:evil::evil::evil:

When Dolphins coach Nick Saban summoned fewer than 10 players recently and asked them to assume leadership roles, most approached were key veterans (such as Zach Thomas and Chris Chambers). One name, though, was surprising: new safety Travares Tillman. That should tell you the faith Saban has in one of his initial free agent targets.

Does leadership mean being a passenger while you let your drunk teammate drive your car at 111mph on the freeway?

Boone said:
Remember this article?

http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiheral...ts/11766583.htm

Yeah, I remember that. He wanted Tillman to be more vocal. So?

I bet at that point in time he didn't think that getting a safety of the calibur of Lance Schulters was possible.

Look, just trust me on this one, OK? Schulters would be a GINORMOUS upgrade over Tillman.

DolphinDevil28 said:
Yeah, I remember that. He wanted Tillman to be more vocal. So?

I bet at that point in time he didn't think that getting a safety of the calibur of Lance Schulters was possible.

Look, just trust me on this one, OK? Schulters would be a GINORMOUS upgrade over Tillman.
That's cool dude....just don't be a Tillman-hater. Neither one of us has seen them play in a Dolphins uniform yet....different teams could spell different results.

Back
Top Bottom