Brissett taking QB Sneaks | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brissett taking QB Sneaks

Burt Macklin

Active Roster
Reaction score
I see some criticism online about this.

Am I the only one who loves it? For the last 5 seasons at least we've not been able to consistently get a yard running when it mattered. Literally everyone in Gillette stadium knew he was going to QB sneak at the end of the game and he still easily got the yard.

It's nice that he's more capable than Jordan Howard.

I do think our heavy TE OL package gets a good run block push. That last drive didn't look too hard i run with

That's the criticism I saw. That it doesn't make sense to bring him out. Brissett is Cam Newton sized, and he's getting paid regardless, give him the rock more!
yeah, that's ridiculous.

against the Bills tua will do his own QB sneak and they won't be ready for it because we didn't Bring Out The Brisket!!

I see some criticism online about this.

Am I the only one who loves it? For the last 5 seasons at least we've not been able to consistently get a yard running when it mattered. Literally everyone in Gillette stadium knew he was going to QB sneak at the end of the game and he still easily got the yard.

It's nice that he's more capable than Jordan Howard.

I do think our heavy TE OL package gets a good run block push. That last drive didn't look too hard i run with
I am all for it.

I posted in the game thread, they should bring in Brisset and QB sneak before knowing they were actually going to do it.

It is just smart football. The chances of converting that for a first down are greater for that play than any other play they could come up with.

Hope they keep doing it when it is 3rd or 4th and inches.

I wouldn’t mind them putting Wilkins at fullback on that play so he could push the pile if need be.

kudos to the line, but having Malcolm Brown back there didn't hurt.

1st down 5 yards.

2nd down 4+ yards.

Bring out the Brisket.

Game over.
It sure was sweet to watch how they made N.E. use up there T.O.'s getting that first down. I looked at my buddy and started singing turn out the light's

Better him than Tua...

Back
Top Bottom