Brock Berlin, the future starter? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brock Berlin, the future starter?

Gofish1331

Starter
Reaction score
Is Berlin the starter of the future or is the first round pick next year going to be standing under center?:confused:

Gofish1331 said:
Is Berlin the starter of the future or is the first round pick next year going to be standing under center?:confused:

...WTF are u talking about??? :lol: ....stay off the narcotics bro!!:shakeno:

no, I can't see him starting... but I can see him making the team at some point.

Goin` Deep said:
Berlin as our starter...it`s not April Fools Day is it?

Half the people on this site hate Feeley, the other half hate Gus. What is the long term answer?:confused:

4th string this year... but as i said, i think he'll make this team at some point - maybe next year when Sage and AJ might both not be here.

Who knows, maybe he'll play like he's got something to prove and come out and do really well. I think it's unfair to just write him off right off the bat. Granted he doesn't seem like he has a lot of potential but he still deserves a chance. I doubt he beats out Sage for the third string spot, that would really surprise me.

Saban is very high on brock he was trying to scout him to lsu but could not i would not be surprised at all if he is the future i like him but im a canes fan also. :D

Back
Top Bottom