brock berlin underrated if you ask me | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

brock berlin underrated if you ask me

TRUDOLFAN54

PHINZ4LIFE!!!!
Reaction score
this guy showed alot of toughness leadership skills and he is a very accurate passer i know cause im a huge canes fan as well.he has all the tools and saban loves this guy he tried to recruit him when he coached at lsu but he chose the gators instead then he went to the great um. :D

TRUDOLFAN54 said:
this guy showed alot of toughness leadership skills and he is a very accurate passer i know cause im a huge canes fan as well.he has all the tools and saban loves this guy he tried to recruit him when he coached at lsu but he chose the gators instead then he went to the great um. :D

That is a good joke. I almost missed your humor.

GreenMonster said:
That is a good joke. I almost missed your humor.
actually im serious he could be a diamond in the ruff saban could have the future of the fins already he loves the guy he always has. :nesucks: :billsbite :jetssuck: :monkeyl:

TRUDOLFAN54 said:
actually im serious he could be a diamond in the ruff saban could have the future of the fins already he loves the guy he always has. :nesucks: :billsbite :jetssuck: :monkeyl:

Everyone loved Brock Berlin coming out of highschool he was the concensus #1 QB. He couldn't hack it at pass happy UF, and then was average for a couple of decent UM teams. He is undersized for an NFL QB, and wasn't drafted in the 2005 draft. What makes you think this guys is the diamond in the rough.

Berlin was nothing more than an average college QB who couldn't complete a pass unless he was out of the shotgun. I doubt we run a straight shotgun offense under Saban. Why don't we give Feely a chance under a different system before we write him off!!!!

i think he will be lucky to make the team see qb's such as
Lon Sherrif
Josh Blakenship
Zak Kustok
Josh Heupel need i go on?

Nothing against you dude but as far as Brock Berlin is concerned, I am not asking anybody

GreenMonster said:
Everyone loved Brock Berlin coming out of highschool he was the concensus #1 QB. He couldn't hack it at pass happy UF, and then was average for a couple of decent UM teams. He is undersized for an NFL QB, and wasn't drafted in the 2005 draft. What makes you think this guys is the diamond in the rough.
well i belive he is the same height as drew brees and also jake delomme didn't get drafted niether did kurt warner just to name a few and they have done pretty good so far i think.

as a hurricane fan im tlling you he isnt that good...Ken Dorsey...now he is underrated

TRUDOLFAN54 said:
well i belive he is the same height as drew brees and also jake delomme didn't get drafted niether did kurt warner and they have done pretty good so far i think.

Drew Brees was a 1st round talent (2nd round pick)... Delhomme was cut by the Saints his rookie year and resigned. It took him 4 years as a backup to get the starting nod in Carolina who's other QB's where Rodney Peate and Chris Weinke. Kurt Warner led his arena league team to 2 straight title games getting league honors both years. He entered the 99' season a backup only to watch Trent Green go down.

TRUDOLFAN54 said:

Just because he is from "The Great UM" doesn't mean he is going to be any good. Should he get a chance, yeah. I'm a huge Seminole fan, but by no means do I think we should tryout Chris Rix or trade for Chris Weinke.

BROCK BERLIN????? TO SMALL??? Height 6-1 / Weight:213 THATS NOT TO SHORT 4 A QB LOOK AT FLUTIE

Flutie is the exception...

2004 NFL Passing Leaders

Dante Culpepper 4717 yards (6'4)
Trent Green 4591 (6'3)
Manning 4557 (6'5)
Plummer 4089 (6'2)
Farve 4088 (6'2)
Bulger 3964 (6'3)
Delhomme 3886 (6'2)
McNabb 3875 (6'2)
Brooks 3810 (6'4)
Brady 3692 (6'4)

Height isn't everything but it certainly helps.

Next 5

Testaverde (6'5)
Carr (6'3)
Collins (6'5)
Hassleback (6'4)
Brees (6'1)

Back
Top Bottom