Brock Marion resigned!!

Dolfan984

Super Duper Club
Reaction score
Yyyeeeeeeeeeesssssss!!!!!!!!!

Dolphins | Marion Returns with Five-year Deal - posted at KFFL (http://nfl.kffl.com)
15:01 PT: ESPN.com's Len Pasquarelli reports the Miami Dolphins have agreed to terms with free agent FS Brock Marion on a new five-year deal. Financial details were not immediately available. Marion had been cut by the team previously.

cireg

Rookie
Reaction score
yesssssss!

That is fantastic news. I couldn't believe it when Walker left for (of all places!) Detroit. I guess the Fins weren't offering much, but I would think most guys would like to play where they have a chance, even if for a little less jack. Brock staying is huge though, he is a leader and a hell of a player.

breckenridge55

K-STATE PHIN
Reaction score
Let's hope the deal wasn't too big that way we won't have to cut a good player. SUPER BOWL BABY!!!!!!!!!

SWS84

Second String
Reaction score
No matter what happens. I'll always give Wanny and Speilman credit for making a very solid effort. I have to hand it to them. They have exceeded my expectations by far!:D :cool: :D

akfinfan

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
I didn't see this posted anywhere yet on here, but just in case it's not, we just resigned Brock Marion to a 5 year deal.

YEAH!!!!

Predaphin

Predator in the Water
Reaction score
The final piece to the puzzle has been put together, Well we can still keep going ,but this puts us in the playoffs already and I dont just meen the 1st or 2nd round!

breckenridge55

K-STATE PHIN
Reaction score
I'm still laughing at the fact that last year, before the season, so many Bears fans were giving us crap and telling us how Wanny will screw our team. Well, at 11-5 in two years in a row, an AFC East Championship, and now these moves in the off-season. All I can say is SCREW THE BEARS!

Top Bottom