Brock Marion resigned!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brock Marion resigned!!

Dolfan984

Active Roster
Reaction score
Yyyeeeeeeeeeesssssss!!!!!!!!!

Dolphins | Marion Returns with Five-year Deal - posted at KFFL (http://nfl.kffl.com)
15:01 PT: ESPN.com's Len Pasquarelli reports the Miami Dolphins have agreed to terms with free agent FS Brock Marion on a new five-year deal. Financial details were not immediately available. Marion had been cut by the team previously.

Thus far, this offseason has been one of the best offseason that I can remember!

yesssssss!

That is fantastic news. I couldn't believe it when Walker left for (of all places!) Detroit. I guess the Fins weren't offering much, but I would think most guys would like to play where they have a chance, even if for a little less jack. Brock staying is huge though, he is a leader and a hell of a player.

Let's hope the deal wasn't too big that way we won't have to cut a good player. SUPER BOWL BABY!!!!!!!!!

No matter what happens. I'll always give Wanny and Speilman credit for making a very solid effort. I have to hand it to them. They have exceeded my expectations by far!:D :cool: :D

I didn't see this posted anywhere yet on here, but just in case it's not, we just resigned Brock Marion to a 5 year deal.

YEAH!!!!

The final piece to the puzzle has been put together, Well we can still keep going ,but this puts us in the playoffs already and I dont just meen the 1st or 2nd round!

I'm still laughing at the fact that last year, before the season, so many Bears fans were giving us crap and telling us how Wanny will screw our team. Well, at 11-5 in two years in a row, an AFC East Championship, and now these moves in the off-season. All I can say is SCREW THE BEARS!

Back
Top Bottom