Brock Marion | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brock Marion

MDFINFAN

Reach for the Stars
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
I like this article on Brock, I love what he does for the team, this guy is an professional though and though, now I know why our secondary is amoung the elite.

I love this quote:

“Nobody wants to mess up when Brock’s out there,†cornerback Cedric Donaldson said. “He has so much pride and competitiveness, but that’s what makes him the player he is. He’s the type of veteran you want to play with. He knows his stuff and he’s confident when he tells you how to do something. You know you are going to get the right answer if you ask him a question, but don’t make him look bad on the field.â€Â

Now that's respect and pressure to do good.

Brock Marion: Calling The Shots At Work And Home

How did this guy go thru FA, a couple of years ago, without any real interest? It baffles the mind.

Originally posted by dolfan4good
How did this guy go thru FA, a couple of years ago, without any real interest? It baffles the mind.

I agree. But I'm glad also for us.

He had interest...from the Lions who signed our SS Brian Walker. They were interested in both only could sign one and signed Walker. Then Marion quickly re-signed with us.

What's really comforting is that fact that he's very articulate and well educated, helping to dispel a stereotype among professional atheletes. He instructs his children at a high educational level.

He should have gone to more Probowls. I think he'll still go to more yet.
:jetssuck: :nesucks: :billsbite

Jimmy Johnson knew him from his Dallas days and knew Brock had it in him......Thanks Jimmy.

Much like Knight this year Marion went to the pro bowl and didn't receive the kind of offers he was thinking.

Hopefully for us, Knight will want to prove that he's still one of the best safeties out there.

Knight and Marion are both awesome Safeties and Madison just had surgery and his knee is healed, and Surtain is healing. I am so excited about our Secondary this year.

Originally posted by dolfan4good

Safeties are undervalued right now...the NFL has fads just like any other industry and right now Safeties are just out of style. Look at Sammy Knight.

Back
Top Bottom