Brock Marion | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brock Marion

Agent51

Practice Squad
Reaction score
What the hell happened to Marion? He just kinda dissappeared. I never saw or heard anything about a trade or him being released, then he just wasn't there last year. I did a lot of traveling out of the country before last season though so something coulda happened while I wasn't near a computer or US TV stations. I know it's a tad bit late to ask about this as it was like a year ago, but I was typing "marino" in another post and it was a typo that came out "marion" and that reminded me that I never did find out what happened to him.

...He got released and signed by detroit.

He signed a fairly Lucrative contract with the Lions. He was a cap casuality!!

I'm not sure if this thread was dated back to last year but Marion was gone since the Wanny era.

Shifty187 said:
Didnt he steal his own car and get charged with fraud or something like that?

HAHAHA?

as far as being "dated back to last year", I KNOW he was gone since then, I was just wondering where he went cuz one day he was on our team then it seemed like the season started and he wasn't. Like I said before, I was doing a lot of out-of-country surf travel so I wasn't near TVs or the internet during the time of all the free angency and all that stuff, and I just never bothered to go back and look him up when I came home. Thanks for the info guys

Agent51 said:
What the hell happened to Marion? He just kinda dissappeared. I never saw or heard anything about a trade or him being released, then he just wasn't there last year. I did a lot of traveling out of the country before last season though so something coulda happened while I wasn't near a computer or US TV stations. I know it's a tad bit late to ask about this as it was like a year ago, but I was typing "marino" in another post and it was a typo that came out "marion" and that reminded me that I never did find out what happened to him.

You're lost, bro...Last offseason before the season he was cut and the Lions picked him up. Haven't heard his name mentioned or highlight played on ESPN ....so...

BringBackShula said:
You're lost, bro...Last offseason before the season he was cut and the Lions picked him up. Haven't heard his name mentioned or highlight played on ESPN ....so...

I'm not lost, for the THIRD time, I was not in the country or near a TV for pretty much the entire off-season last year because I was on boats on surf trips. I was simply asking because I noticed him gone during last season but never bothered to look into it and then forgot about it until I just typoed "Marino" and it said "Marion" and that reminded me of it.

Back
Top Bottom