Brock Marion | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brock Marion

Phinz420

The Resident Hitman
Reaction score
Brock was just released. Anyone think he would fit Miami? Saftey seems to be one of our weaker spots and he played well there for us in the past.

There's a reason why we let him go after the 2003 season. I loved him as a player in Miami during his time here, but it was time to move on.

31 years old and had 66 tackles last year in detroit. Hes not done with and hes got alot more talent than placing a rookie there. Im not saying hes a long term solution but dont write him off for being 31....

i guess some of you forgot how good he was at crushing people =P. I liked Sammy Knight better though but Marion might be cheap.

lol i started a thread and get flamed immediatly for starting a thread? and you wouldnt expect a true "dolfan" to get peeved? :rolleyes:

He was too slow when he played here.

I heard Jim Mandich say yesterday that Saban is looking for more speed at the safety position. So, neither Brock nor Sammy Knight would be a good match

Phinz420 said:
Brock was just released. Anyone think he would fit Miami? Saftey seems to be one of our weaker spots and he played well there for us in the past.

I asked this very question late last night and all I got back was "too old!"

i guess you assume a rookie will tackle better than brock? though i understand if saban wants a little more speed, dont act like marion is some 5.7er in the 40

I wouldnt take Brock back. I dont care how well he can tackle, or that he was part of our team. He's aging on a defense that is looking to get younger.

Back
Top Bottom