Brock Marion?? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brock Marion??

MDFinFan06

Fins4life
Reaction score
Our secondary still needs help and I believe he would be a great addition. I'm not sure how much he would want but it's just and idea.

Our secondary would get worse if we added him.

brock sucks. hes def lost more than a step or two, which isnt saying much cuz he was slow to begin with...

the OT game vs NE is all i can think of when i think of him

Brock had lost a step before he left here, so I would say no. Classy guy though.

Bill C said:
Brock had lost a step before he left here, so I would say no. Classy guy though.

Not that classy, he was involved in an insurance scam about a year or two ago. From what I heard he was disliked by many teamates.

Trackstar#6 said:
Not that classy, he was involved in an insurance scam about a year or two ago. From what I heard he was disliked by many teamates.

Really? I don't remember that. Oh well - I take back the compliment.

I dunno he certainly isn't bad. It was only 2 years ago he was in the probowl for us, I hadnt payed much attention to him with them lions though, just hard to believe it wouldn't be a positive addition.

Brock was already losing steps by the minute when he was with us!!! If Dave Wannstedt's patience had worn thin with him, then we know he must not could have helped us out!!! He was already old when we signed him.

I think him being insuarance at the right price would be great.

Was Lance Schulters cut?

Jaj said:
Was Lance Schulters cut?

Not yet. I heard the Titans GM is/was out of town. I'm 99% positive he'll be cut.

Back
Top Bottom