Brock Osweiller Is The Back Up Quarterback For Heavens Sakes | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brock Osweiller Is The Back Up Quarterback For Heavens Sakes

Brock has experience in this league including as a starter in this system. Who cares about how much money he makes? He is the starter now and he sucks PERIOD. We won in spite of him on Sunday. I would rather see what Fales can do because Osweiler has been given multiple opportunities in this system and other systems and he is not an NFL QB. Anything over 10 yards in the air and he is not just bad, he sucks! It is not hate, it is facts. Put Fales in because the O is seriously hard to watch!

Brock has experience in this league including as a starter in this system. Who cares about how much money he makes? He is the starter now and he sucks PERIOD. We won in spite of him on Sunday. I would rather see what Fales can do because Osweiler has been given multiple opportunities in this system and other systems and he is not an NFL QB. Anything over 10 yards in the air and he is not just bad, he sucks! It is not hate, it is facts. Put Fales in because the O is seriously hard to watch!

thats an opinion without any factual basis. Fales could also throw 5 interceptions in first quarter. Osweiller is not great-but he is what we have.

09b1f34dbcad4b38af68956970a5fc2d.jpg

thats an opinion without any factual basis. Fales could also throw 5 interceptions in first quarter. Osweiller is not great-but he is what we have.
It is an opinion with very much factual base about Osweiler sucking as a QB. We know this and it has been evident, so why stick with someone who will not take this team anywhere? We have seen what Osweiler can do (or more importantly CAN'T do) and it has been beyond ugly, lets see what Fales can do.

Brock has done his job. I have actually been pleasantly surprised. He's limited in what he can do but as long as he doesnt start turning the ball over I will not crucify him. He's missed some passes but he hasnt made the huge mistake. I think Gase has limited his exposure with the play calling.

Good point, although Tom Brady is the master of dinking and dunking....it's sickening.
Tom Brady 7.8 YPA
Ryan Tannehill 7.5 YPA
Brock Osweiler 7.3 YPA
When you play in the AFC East you need a short passing game to keep the offense moving. You can't be throwing bombs when the winds are blowing in NE, Buffalo and NY.

Tom Brady 7.8 YPA
Ryan Tannehill 7.5 YPA
Brock Osweiler 7.3 YPA
When you play in the AFC East you need a short passing game to keep the offense moving. You can't be throwing bombs when the winds are blowing in NE, Buffalo and NY.
These stats are misleading because they (I believe) count the total yardage of the play.

Pretty sure if you count “yards through the air” we may find that RT is in fact chipping away with small throws. I know it feels that way, but....Let’s look:

Yards per completion in the air -
RT is 11.2
Brady is 11.7
Marino is 12.2

The main difference is that RT, despite the stats, lacks killer instinct. He’s too cotton candy for me. Can he take a punch, hell yes. But he ain’t no Fonzie

Last edited:
These stats are misleading because they (I believe) count the total yardage of the play.

Pretty sure if you count “yards through the air” we may find that RT is in fact chipping away with small throws. I know it feels that way, but....Let’s look:

Yards per completion in the air -
RT is 11.2
Brady is 11.7
Marino is 12.2

The main difference is that RT, despite the stats, lacks killer instinct. He’s too cotton candy for me. Can he take a punch, hell yes. But he ain’t no Fonzie

Watch other teams. Brady does the same thing.

I don't blame os this is still thill17 team. maybe next yr. Adam will get a good backup to thill17 next yr.

Back
Top Bottom