brohm and some draft talk | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

brohm and some draft talk

SR 7

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
a lot of talk on forums has miami loving Brohm. i havn'et noticed much on this board. what do you guys think of him?

i like the fact that he has mobility and that he was pretty good in the bowl game.

wht you guys think about charles johnson the DE from georgia. he has declared.

and russel did declare but say by ebye as he will go to OAK.

Brohm doesn't have that strong of an arm and it could hurt him once he goes into the pros. The defensive end Gaines Adams from Clemson is a much better end, Quentin Moses from Georgia is also good and Alan Branch the defensive tackle from Michigan will be a great for Miami if he is still around when the Fins pick.

Brohm doesn't have that strong of an arm and it could hurt him once he goes into the pros. The defensive end Gaines Adams from Clemson is a much better end, Quentin Moses from Georgia is also good and Alan Branch the defensive tackle from Michigan will be a great for Miami if he is still around when the Fins pick.

I wouldn't be suprised to see Brohm stay. His father was a Louisville QB so the university is meaningful to his family. I think his arm strength is good though. Also, I agree one of the lineman you mentioned are likely to be here in 07'.

Brady doesn't have that strong of an arm either, but strong enough for his receivers.

Brohn is the prototypical NFL QB. Tall, intelligent, reads defenses, throws accurate passes, can move enough to scramble, senses the rush, and helps his team.

i kno whwo they are and i dindt mention them b/c adams will be a top 5 pick or so and moses has had a bad sr year but i wouldnt mind him honestly as kiwanka (SP) had a bad SR yr but was rated the top DE at first and now he is playing very good football for NYG. and i am not sold on branch. he isnt big enough for the 3-4 from what i hear and he showed no effort or anything in the bowl game. i can pass i rather have WRIGHT.

Brady doesn't have that strong of an arm either, but strong enough for his receivers.

Brohn is the prototypical NFL QB. Tall, intelligent, reads defenses, throws accurate passes, can move enough to scramble, senses the rush, and helps his team.

yup exactly wath i have been hearing/seeing.

thng is, if he were returning i think he would have decided that by now and announced it. hopefully he is having 2nd thoguhts about staying.

Me personally i would prefer JaMarcus or Brohm over Brady Quinn. If Brohm comes out he will probly be the #3 QB off the board, and hopefully he comes off in the #9 spot to the Miami Dolphins.

very slight chance brohm declares...i would consider him if he does.

i think miami should after quinn or russell...even it means trading up. neithere one will be there at #9

we need a franchise QB !

Brohm would be a good candidate to develop under an offensive HC. If Norm Chow gets the job and considering his tremendous successes with developing QBs, Brohm could be a big hit. And the thing about QB's is that it's much better to have a good ability to quickly read defenses than have a cannon arm (see Manning vs. Leaf example).

Brohm isnt bad...Streaky.And has plenty of arm for the NFL

Johnson is a STUD.

Troy Smith will be a better NFL quarterback then Brohm.

Brohm is an offensive coordinators wet dream. Any offensive guru would take him in a heartbeat. Russell is the type of QB you want if you have an average or below average offensive coordinator since he can create with his athletic ability when the scheme produces nothing. It all depends on whether you prefer the cerebral QB or the atheletic QB

Troy Smith will be a better NFL quarterback then Brohm.

Smith is the great wildcard. Can he overcome his shortcomings, no pun intended? If he can, he'll be great value in the 2nd or late first but I would be surprised if he goes top 15 due to his short stature

Brohm is an offensive coordinators wet dream. Any offensive guru would take him in a heartbeat. Russell is the type of QB you want if you have an average or below average offensive coordinator since he can create with his athletic ability when the scheme produces nothing. It all depends on whether you prefer the cerebral QB or the atheletic QB

Considering the fact that pretty much all of the playoff team QB's this year are cerebral QB's, might as well go with the flow. That means guys like Brady Quinn, Brian Brohm over guys like JaMarcus Russell or Chris Leak.

Back
Top Bottom