broken news | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

broken news

Two questions.

1) What exactly does this have to do with the Miami Dolphins??

2) You should know the rules on "breaking news".

Seriously, when are people going to learn?? It's getting old.

oh lighten up francis . "rules were made to be broken " jeromy shockey
it may have everything to do with our boys in aqua because if a qb gets in trouble we could be forced to start a soap opra called ' as the qbs turn' or days of our lives besides with the winslow and taylor thing we might be able to put a football suplementl suplemenatal draft together and get more players

Grow up already.

I just get a little irritated from time to time when people (plural) refuse to obey simple rules like this. Then when you finally get fed up or call them on it, it's "lighten up" or "I'm not killing anybody". It's just kind of a buildup.

I'm not in the mood today. So it's not cute. And Jeremy Shockey doesn't register as an authority on anything other than staying hurt and pissing off his coach.

Muck said:
Grow up already.

I just get a little irritated from time to time when people (plural) refuse to obey simple rules like this. Then when you finally get fed up or call them on it, it's "lighten up" or "I'm not killing anybody". It's just kind of a buildup.

I'm not in the mood today. So it's not cute. And Jeremy Shockey doesn't register as an authority on anything other than staying hurt and pissing off his coach.

Muck,

A little background you didn't know: I've warned Merc before about posting in the appropriate forums and I've advised him to brush-up on the house rules.

Once again, he's posting whatever he wants, wherever he chooses. This leaves us to choose from among three options:
  • Allow everyone here to do whatever they might feel like and let the site descend into chaos,
  • Grant Merc a singular exemption cuz he's special and his spirit mustn't be hindered, or
  • Grant Merc a couple days off to skim over those rules some more.
I went with the last one.

Back
Top Bottom