broken news | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

broken news

mercury 40

Practice Squad
Reaction score
30 minutes ago the radio talk show host said that florida state's starting qb was arrested by the police and he was on some kind of drugs and was doing push ups out in the middle of the street and his name is sexton and sexton told police and hospital officals that he is god ? well you guys can start a football team with all these knuckleheads, so gang you all should leave the search for another qb up to me. in other news today dave wannstedt was quoted as saying "from the standpoint of monky buisness jay feidler was innocent " at least of throwing a interception . and elsewhere a dolphinfan was wearing a bag over the face and backed a cement trcuk into the front door of a strip bar however no one was inside the place had been vacated for a month so there was no other mishaps

mercury 40 said:
30 minutes ago the radio talk show host said that florida state's starting qb was arrested by the police and he was on some kind of drugs and was doing push ups out in the middle of the street and his name is sexton and sexton told police and hospital officals that he is god ? well you guys can start a football team with all these knuckleheads, so gang you all should leave the search for another qb up to me. in other news today a football player from porter hill university was arrested for indecent exposer , eluding police and grand theft auto. his name is florida native sid vicious a qb from tipacanoe florida wherever the hell that is.

clear.gif

I can say I heard the same thing on ESPN Radio...but I can't link to it either.

fin-atic said:
Uhmm...exactly how do you link to a talk radio show that you heard?

As soon as I posted that I knew someone was going to say that. I meant did anyone else read about this or have a link to some sort of written documentation. Online newspapers usually keep up with stuff like this.

Dude when you post a thread on breaking news, try to keep it to TY LAW SIGNS WITH MIAMI. OR MICK VICK WANTS TO BE TRADED TO MIAMI, WHO CARES ABOUT THE SEMINOLES....................

sorry guys i was away from the computor but the link was the wwls sports anaimal in okc okla.

sorry white54 i didnt get caught driving today but the night is young

Back
Top Bottom