Broken streaks in 2003..... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Broken streaks in 2003.....

DolphinzD

Boom!! How you like that??
Reaction score
1. 11 straight opening-day wins.....Broken.
2. Hadn't lost a home game in August/September since 1993.....Broken (of course, 1 and 2 were broken in the same game).
3. Hadn't won at the Jets since 1997.....Broken.
4. Hadn't beaten the Giants since at least before 1990 (currently had been at least a 3-game losing streak).....Broken.
5. Hadn't ever beaten Jacksonville.....Broken.
6. Hadn't ever lost a September/October home game to New England.....Broken.

So what's next?? I sure hope this streak isn't broken next week: 4 wins in a row vs. San Diego. At least the Chargers won this week.....teams without a win are more and more dangerous every week until they finally win one.

If this is really true, the only streak Im looking foward to being broken is the December swoon....and I think its gonna be broken.

The Chargers hadn't won since beating Denver in overtime on Dec. 1 last season. ...
now they can start a new losing streak :D

Originally posted by Predaphin34
If this is really true, the only streak Im looking foward to being broken is the December swoon....and I think its gonna be broken.

I'm wondering.....when we talk of breaking the December swoon, what has to be done to break it? 3-1 or 4-0? Probably wouldn't be 2-2, because the team has had 2-2 Decembers in the past that were considered swoons.

here's another one that is gone

RB Ricky Williams tied a team record last week by scoring a touchdown in his sixth straight game dating back to last year, equaling the mark of Paul Warfield and Mark Clayton. In addition, Williams now has notched a rushing touchdown in each of the last four contests.
that was b4 yesterday

Originally posted by DolphinzD
1. 11 straight opening-day wins.....Broken.
2. Hadn't lost a home game in August/September since 1993.....Broken (of course, 1 and 2 were broken in the same game).
3. Hadn't won at the Jets since 1997.....Broken.
4. Hadn't beaten the Giants since at least before 1990 (currently had been at least a 3-game losing streak).....Broken.
5. Hadn't ever beaten Jacksonville.....Broken.
6. Hadn't ever lost a September/October home game to New England.....Broken.

So what's next?? I sure hope this streak isn't broken next week: 4 wins in a row vs. San Diego. At least the Chargers won this week.....teams without a win are more and more dangerous every week until they finally win one.
you're still 4-2 with all those things...there's only one hex you guys need to break...and you know what it is;)

good points about the streak busting....this is truly a strange year.....I agree with predaphin though, I think these are good signs.

Re: Re: Broken streaks in 2003.....

Originally posted by CirclingWagons

you're still 4-2 with all those things...there's only one hex you guys need to break...and you know what it is;)
time to break the streaks keep getting broken streak

Current Series Streak: Dolphins 4 (11/5/95 – 11/24/02)
Dolphins’ Longest Win Streak: 4, (11/5/95 – 11/24/02, current)
http://www.miamidolphins.com/pressb...ody.asp?contentID=117&contentType=SeriesNotes

Back
Top Bottom