Bromell Injured | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bromell Injured

VanDolPhan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Former Dolphin news that makes Bowens seem minor in the "strange but true" columns.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/news/2003/0731/1588216.html

At the end:

One of the strangest injuries of training camp happened recently when Vikings defensive end Lorenzo Bromell suffered a knee injury when he was riding his bike in training camp in Mankato, Mn. Bromell hit into something and fell off his bike and complained of soreness in his knee. He has been sitting out the past few days of practice.

/me waits for all the 'professional' bikers to come in here complaining that non professionals shouldn't be on bikes and shouldn't be on anything over a tricycle.

Originally posted by VanDolPhan

/me waits for all the 'professional' bikers to come in here complaining that non professionals shouldn't be on bikes and shouldn't be on anything over a tricycle.

:lol:

Give it a rest. That debate was settled long ago. I can't believe you won't let it go man. Some people feel differently than others about being 2 or 3 stories up in the air just to change a damn lightbulb when you've got a multi million dollar career resting on your healthy legs.

the big diff bet Lo Bro and D Bo's injury
He has been sitting out the past few days of practice
vs missing most if not all the season

Originally posted by ckparrothead
Give it a rest. That debate was settled long ago. I can't believe you won't let it go man. Some people feel differently than others about being 2 or 3 stories up in the air just to change a damn lightbulb when you've got a multi million dollar career resting on your healthy legs.

LMAO. Was just a joke........you know...ha ha.....a funny.

Originally posted by ckparrothead
I dunno, seemed more like a jab to me.

Well maybe it's you that isn't letting it go. Myself I though that entire thread was hilarious by the end.

By the way.....anyone get a kick out of Vermiel's comments from the newsbit before Bromell. Guy doesn't mince words does he :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom