Broncos SS Kennedy suspended for misuse of helmet | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Broncos SS Kennedy suspended for misuse of helmet

From ESPN "Losing a full game check will cost Kennedy $25,294.11, one-seventeenth of his $430,000 base salary for 2002. It raises to $42,794.11, nearly 10 percent of his base salary, the amount that Kennedy has lost this year because of the three illegal hits."

And that $25294.11 is the best cash he has ever spent....Alot better than the porsche and mansion....I hear he's going to blow up the picture of the hit and have it plastered to his wall....haahaahaahaaaaa

5-1, all I can say. We beat you, so get off this board LOSERS!!!

Keep laughing sideburn I think we can almost here you from 3rd place...but it is kind of hard to hear you all the way down their from atop the nfl.

:monkey:sideburn

Originally posted by sideburn
And that $25294.11 is the best cash he has ever spent....Alot better than the porsche and mansion....I hear he's going to blow up the picture of the hit and have it plastered to his wall....haahaahaahaaaaa

I'm not sure, are you bragging about a hit that could seriously injured a player. or are you being sacarassic about his payment to the NFL..:fire:

He's just flaming, md.......ignore him and he'll go away.

I don't think one game is enough.

:monkey: sideburn

Originally posted by sideburn

The fact that you are laughing at an illegal hit that could have seriusly injured a guy says all I need ever know about you.

Broncos fan are the most pathetic fans i've ever met. Damn the just can't the fact that they lost.

I guess playing the chiefs this week minus a db is a good thing??? Specially after the chiefs found yet another weapon last week in boerichter!!! Broncos fans like u give the rest of the broncos fans a bad name...

Yeah now that I'm thinking about it...with the Raiders, and Chargers playing so well, and the Chiefs as dangerous as anyone, I would be surprised to see the Broncos even make the playoffs. I can only pray that they don't, as their fans don't deserve it and neither does Shanahan for belly aching about the ensuing penalty after Kennedy hit Chambers. Screw the broncos

Even Shanahan Isn't Defending Hit.....

All you Kennedy defenders need to check this article out. Even Shanahan isn't saying the hit was legal. It is the third story on the page.

Back
Top Bottom