Broncos To Release Running Back C.j. Anderson | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Broncos To Release Running Back C.j. Anderson

go no! the backfield will be awfully crowded. before gore i would be ok, but now we have to focus on the draft. maybe bring a young buck in during or after the draft

Why not do both? If the rookie turns out to be great..... trade one of them after someone gets hurt elsewhere. If the rookie shows promise, stash him on the practice squad.

Drake is taking the approach of the #1 back with his work ethic and what he proved last year.

Gore will probably be a good goal line back/mentor at this stage.

Not too sure how CJ will fit he doesnt even play special teams

To be fair everyone on that team was running behind a terrible oline. That being said there are soooo many good backs that will be available in rounds 2 and early 3 this year in the draft that i'd rather have.

if we could steal either Kerryon Johnson or Rashaad Penny in the 3rd i would be ecstatic.

Elway is an overrated GM. He could have had Anderson for a 2nd round tender, Anderson admitted as much. He put the wrong tender on him and it bit them in the butt

Elway is actually a pretty bad GM...That team that won the Super Bowls was built by Brian Xanders (now with the Rams). OUtside of the sales job he did with Manning...Elway has done nothing to improve that franchise.

As far as Anderson in Miami...I would be fine...3 RBs to share the load. I know we all have guys we want to draft, but there are 31 other teams looking as well...bird in the hand and all that.

Elway is actually a pretty bad GM...That team that won the Super Bowls was built by Brian Xanders (now with the Rams). OUtside of the sales job he did with Manning...Elway has done nothing to improve that franchise.

As far as Anderson in Miami...I would be fine...3 RBs to share the load. I know we all have guys we want to draft, but there are 31 other teams looking as well...bird in the hand and all that.
Nothing wrong With that if hes cheap

Xanders would be a good gm for us if we decide to go in a different direction.

It's tricky now with Gore because they actually want Frank to contribute on the field behind Drake, aside from the mentorship. He's still got some juice left until he proves otherwise.

Does Anderson want to be behind that? Even if it's for one year. Maybe if he feels Miami is somewhere he can hang around for maybe 4 years and retire. It would have to be cheap.

Clearly the Dolphins are going to get everything they can out of Drake's young/cheap legs and don't want to invest an early draft pick or salary cap space when they don't have to.

Anyone thinking we are/were in play for a Michel/Guice type selection need to get over that quick. This team isn't about to draft a RB early when they need two TE's.

I'm pretty sure we signed Gore to that one year, "Hey, play for a packet of peanuts" deal specifically to force Elway into doing this.

There's bad blood between Gase and Elway and I think the fact that the Broncos waited this ridiculously long to release Anderson, a guy who is best buds with Adam Gase, is definitely more indication of that.

I'm with Locke, I bet this guy is a Dolphin inside of a week.

Back
Top Bottom