Broncos To Release Running Back C.j. Anderson | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Broncos To Release Running Back C.j. Anderson

Which 6 games are you cherry picking? Ajayi was a stud too but his trade compensation is about what Drake is worth. I am not expecting Drake to get a full work load this year as many think he will.
Drake had 33 caries in the 1st 10 games of the season, so no cherry picking required here, it's quite obvious which games he's reffering to...

I think Gore is gonna get his share of carries this year and him and drake make a solid RB combo. C.J. would have done the same if he came here but we already have our guy.

Fine if you wanna be exact he had 644 yards from scrimmage in 6 games .The rest of the yards were when he barely played the rest of the season
Hey you said it don't come at me :p I hope he can make the best of his opportunity, I just think teams will be dialed into him this season and the ball is going to be distributed around to other players more w/ Ryan back and Landry gone. Add in Gore w/ this Anderson discussion, and it won't be a cow bell type season for him. He'll have his share of highlights though.

I think Gase gets wants, but it may show growth if can resist the draw of explayers

I’d love to pick home up. There’s no need to have a workhorse back that gets 25 carries a game.

Spread it out, keep guys fresh and let them all play.

Too close to draft day. I'm ok with signing Anderson, but at this point I have to wait to see how the draft plays out first. If a back that has a higher grade on our big board than the other players available I'm still taking the back.

I'm pretty sure we signed Gore to that one year, "Hey, play for a packet of peanuts" deal specifically to force Elway into doing this.

There's bad blood between Gase and Elway and I think the fact that the Broncos waited this ridiculously long to release Anderson, a guy who is best buds with Adam Gase, is definitely more indication of that.

I'm with Locke, I bet this guy is a Dolphin inside of a week.
What's this bad blood between Elway and Gase really all about? Never read anything about it.

You guys want to know the major difference between Drake and Ajayi......Versatility.

Ajayi's highlight plays all look the same.

Drake's are ALL different. Drake executes the play call to a T.

Don't let 6-10 fool you, there were some great things done last year by guys like Drake and Howard that you build around.

Adam Gase didn't become a better head coach against New England and Denver than he did against New Orleans and the first NYJ game. He got to run his offense.

At this point I just want us to draft a RB. There are several good RB's in this draft that would be much cheaper and it'd be a fresh apple right off the tree instead of picking yet another apple off the ground

Back
Top Bottom