Broncos To Release Running Back C.j. Anderson | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Broncos To Release Running Back C.j. Anderson

4 rushing attempts through the first 6 games... 33 through the first 10... Where are all those opportunities?

Drake played really well when he got the call. Was one of the bright spots on the team and honestly surprised a lot of people here, I think.

I get the idea of slowing the horses, but this whole argument seems silly. Drake was explosive and effective when he got inserted into the starting lineup, and the offense was better with him starting.

4 rushing attempts through the first 6 games... 33 through the first 10... Where are all those opportunities?
Are we talking rushing yards or all purpose, hard to keep up with moving goal posts. Yes he didn't play much early on but to make it look like he wasn't on the field for 10 games seems a bit odd. Many rb's missed games over the course of the season consider that factor also when comparing.

https://www.fantasypros.com/nfl/reports/snap-counts/rb.php

I don't know why people would think this is a slam dunk in Miami after they signed Gore....watch we will end up with Miller after Houston cuts him and signs Anderson LMFAO.

Back
Top Bottom