Broncos tried to trade up for Phillips. We won. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Broncos tried to trade up for Phillips. We won.

Funny this comes out. I know all of us had several players we hoped were drafted by Grier. I actually thought Denver was looking at my wish list when they drafted most of their players. I really wanted Williams and Meinerz on the Dolphins, and was thinking during picks Browning, Johnson and Seth Williams would be good picks if drafted.

Who knew what and who wanted to draft which player is totally irrelevant. No team gets every player they wanted to draft prior to the draft. Yes it would have been great to get Williams but the Dolphins had a great draft without getting Williams and that is all that matters.

I hope they run him at LDE and move Ogbah to RDE. Like Wake he owned RTs which is kind of a cheat but who cares. Bring Van Ginkel from the right, Ogbah from DT and Phillips from the left on passing downs.

Google is your friend! Try it sometime!

If you go to this URL (which I found via that very same google site I suggested above! Very helpful!) and then go to the middle of the article they reference how a member of Miami's front office texting Paton saying "nice pick" and mentioning that he thwarted their (Miami's) plans!

All based on the same Denver Twitter twat

Probably someone in the bills organization is the AFCE team that congratulated the donkeys after the move up

Google is your friend! Try it sometime!

If you go to this URL (which I found via that very same google site I suggested above! Very helpful!) and then go to the middle of the article they reference how a member of Miami's front office texting Paton saying "nice pick" and mentioning that he thwarted their (Miami's) plans!

The article says a rival of the Dolphins texted, not the Dolphins

The article says a rival of the Dolphins texted, not the Dolphins
Yeah, saw that after another article said the same thing and I wanted to compare. Apologies.

Knowing that now... That's... such a stupid article/series of articles. Talk about a bullshit story to feed your GMs ego lmao

Last edited:
3 years from now we'll know who "won" the draft. I'm good with what we did but nobody has won anything yet.

Back
Top Bottom