Broncos tried to trade up for Phillips. We won. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Broncos tried to trade up for Phillips. We won.

team winning GIF

I buy it. All this is coming out of Denver. They probably had both Jaelen and Holland pegged to them, and we got both. Now they feel like we were onto them.

I buy it. All this is coming out of Denver. They probably had both Jaelen and Holland pegged to them, and we got both. Now they feel like we were onto them.

Most likely not. Reports are that we wanted Williams and that is why they took him. Leaving us with Holland.

Idk how accurate it is, but its coming from the same sources as this.

i posted this in the Jaelen Phillips potential DROY thread yesterday

Best pick in our draft. If he doesn’t stay healthy or decides he doesn’t want to play down the road this could be another draft that takes yet another dump under grier.

only guy I see with elite upside potential. Double digit sacks potential. Doesn’t need scheme to drive

Best pick in our draft. If he doesn’t stay healthy or decides he doesn’t want to play down the road this could be another draft that takes yet another dump under grier.

only guy I see with elite upside potential. Double digit sacks potential. Doesn’t need scheme to drive

No, but a top pass rusher AND good schemes should be fun

Not only that but he can basically do anything a scheme calls for.

Obviously his strength is rushing the passes but he also has the ability to set the edge when necessary.

This is an ultra talented kid with great work ethic, great size, who is highly coach able. Doesnt get better than that.

We picked him at 6 waddle at 18 that helps my mental state

assuming his eggs aren’t scrambled

Most likely not. Reports are that we wanted Williams and that is why they took him. Leaving us with Holland.

Idk how accurate it is, but its coming from the same sources as this.
what reports links ???

just some denver twitter twat

what reports links ???

just some denver twitter twat
Google is your friend! Try it sometime!

If you go to this URL (which I found via that very same google site I suggested above! Very helpful!) and then go to the middle of the article they reference how a member of Miami's front office texting Paton saying "nice pick" and mentioning that he thwarted their (Miami's) plans!

Back
Top Bottom