Broncos vs Dolphins 1999 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Broncos vs Dolphins 1999

I was lucky enough to be there. One of the most exhilarating games I’ve ever attended. Two legends battling it out and Dan the Man came out on top. With an inferior overall team.

Jeez, von Schamann (Finkel) missed a lot of postseason kicks. The one right off the bat here is about as far right as you could hit it.
Yeah he did. In 1984 he was 9-19 on FGs and 66-70 (yep, we scored 70 TDs!!!) on PATs. I believe he was done after that.

I was lucky enough to be there. One of the most exhilarating games I’ve ever attended. Two legends battling it out and Dan the Man came out on top. With an inferior overall team.

Brian Griese was the starting QB for the Broncos in 1999. John Elway retired after winning the Super Bowl the season before.

In the 1998 draft, Miami took John Avery #29 and the Broncos took WR Marcus Nash #30. This game took place 9/13/99. A week later, the Dolphins traded Avery to the Broncos straight up for Nash.

In the 1998 draft, Miami took John Avery #29 and the Broncos took WR Marcus Nash #30. This game took place 9/13/99. A week later, the Dolphins traded Avery to the Broncos straight up for Nash.
I don’t remember that. Two epic fails.

Back
Top Bottom