Brothers... it's gonna be tough to make this roster | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brothers... it's gonna be tough to make this roster

There are a number of us who think he'll be fine as a full-time RG.
If he's allowed to settle in at one position, he'll perform better, most do.
Right now, I think he's the clubhouse favorite to start.
Eich should never snap the ball again. He's a Guard and he's given the Dolphin's a lot of good tape at that position. His pass protection was very good and he didn't allow many sacks. His run blocking could be better and he does draw some flags at very unfortunate times but over all he's improved. He should be in a battle to start against a lot of competition. I don't see him starting this year but he's a good depth piece. He's a bit overpaid to sit on the bench but we'll see how it shakes out. I still think that after June 1 we'll add another FA Guard.

Eich should never snap the ball again. He's a Guard and he's given the Dolphin's a lot of good tape at that position. His pass protection was very good and he didn't allow many sacks. His run blocking could be better and he does draw some flags at very unfortunate times but over all he's improved. He should be in a battle to start against a lot of competition. I don't see him starting this year but he's a good depth piece. He's a bit overpaid to sit on the bench but we'll see how it shakes out. I still think that after June 1 we'll add another FA Guard.
Fair enough.

Ingold just doesn't make that much money... somewhere in the 3m/year range.

If he has utility, plays some special teams, and has the trust of the coaches, he'll stick.
What a crazy world we live in when 3M isn't considered much money!! I know comparitively it's not much but it's like $175,000 per game!! I think the staff likes Ingold. He's a nasty blocker and can catch the ball out of the backfield. Joe DiMaggio's biggest payday was 100k per year!! That probably equates to over 1 million today.
The athletes give us a ton of entertainment and it's cool that their getting rich. Musicians, same thing, Movie Stars, pay them what you want they bring joy to millions. All I'd request is to get some more money for our teachers. Education is so vital to our nation's future but why would a young person sign up for a profession that doesn't pay a decent wage. Most wouldn't and it's a huge loss for our country but we can and should do something about it. That's my rant for this decade.

What a crazy world we live in when 3M isn't considered much money!! I know comparitively it's not much but it's like $175,000 per game!! I think the staff likes Ingold. He's a nasty blocker and can catch the ball out of the backfield. Joe DiMaggio's biggest payday was 100k per year!! That probably equates to over 1 million today.
The athletes give us a ton of entertainment and it's cool that their getting rich. Musicians, same thing, Movie Stars, pay them what you want they bring joy to millions. All I'd request is to get some more money for our teachers. Education is so vital to our nation's future but why would a young person sign up for a profession that doesn't pay a decent wage. Most wouldn't and it's a huge loss for our country but we can and should do something about it. That's my rant for this decade.

OK, but I am counting.
I'll get back to you in 2034.
I should live so long. - LOL

Reactions: BSQ

hallelujah-amen.gif

Also close estimate on The Clipper's salary value today. Google says $100K in 1950 spends like $1.3MM today.

MLB tv contract in 1950 would be worth $123MM today. Current MLB TV contract is ~$1.3B

Reactions: BSQ
Back
Top Bottom