Brothers the site needs our help | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brothers the site needs our help

Thank you mods and ppl that make this site go...even the few a-holes I've ran across here lol

Brothers I am no longer a staff member of the site but a long time member just trying to help out. Huge thanks to the staff! I know the holidays are coming up, but if you could spare a little to ensure we have this kick ass site to enjoy in the future that would be awesome! I appreciate the brotherhood here. May you have a wonderful weekend. Thanks to all who have given.

02-beers-primary-image-PA-Sculpin.png

Last edited:
As a mod I can see the entire forum so I have no clue if my VIP has lapsed or not.

Sent my 25 bucks either way. I love this place (even the dicks who make me do extra work in the evenings lol) and I would really really miss FH if it ever disappears.

I have no idea how much Henrik pays to keep FH running, but I know what bandwidth, servers etc cost and this place must use a tonne

As a mod I can see the entire forum so I have no clue if my VIP has lapsed or not.

Sent my 25 bucks either way. I love this place (even the dicks who make me do extra work in the evenings lol) and I would really really miss FH if it ever disappears.

I have no idea how much Henrik pays to keep FH running, but I know what bandwidth, servers etc cost and this place must use a tonne

Well when I had meet Henrik in person, he told me he was personally funding the site each month for the shortfall, especially around peak times when the site traffic was high.

Said he was doing it for all of us, but obviously that will tend to got old after a while, and that was before the site upgrade as well.

Back
Top Bottom