Brown Contract To Be Tricky | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brown Contract To Be Tricky

surprise surprise.....lol. He wants to make sure he gets paid regardless if he breaks a leg (Winslow) , if Ricky comes back, the weather isn't good etc.

Does anyone know of any other players that Browns agent Todd France represents? I have never even heard of him.

All I know is, Saban's a hard bargainer. If Ronnie Brown sits out, Saban'll be fine with it.

here we go , whats this mr. humble might hold out. unbelievable, when did it happen, these college punks don't deserve the money their getting. wheres the good old days when you had to earn your salary as a rookie then get paid the big$$$.

Again, this article really doesn't say much. The headline tries to make it seem like there will be a problem in signing the guy, but there is no evidence to suggest that. The contract will have to be give and take and will be a process, but thats the way it is with everyone. This is nothing out of the ordianary and I'm sure Brown will be in camp on time. I just don't get why these writers try to stir the post so much.

I dont think this is gonna be an issue. Ronnie grew up poor as all heck until he was taken in by a great friend of his and their family. I cant see this being such a big issue that he'd miss any of camp.

That article is basically stating the obvious. Unless the agent is a complete a$$ (France doesn't have a bad rep) I wouldn't be worried. Brown will be there by day 1 of camp.

ether79 said:
Carlos Rodgers and Thomas Davis. Here's a pretty good article.
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/draft05/news/story?id=2047354

Good read, thanks man. I guess he does have some big name players he represents. also a good thing is the players it listed i don't remember hearing about contract disputes or long hold outs for a contract. I hope they get this thing done and get him in camp on time. our offense will not be as simple as it was last year (just take the ball and run that way). he needs to get in there and learn it and get comfortable. i would hate to see him scrambling at the last minute to try and get the basics down.

so-long-Ricky said:
That article is basically stating the obvious. Unless the agent is a complete a$$ (France doesn't have a bad rep) I wouldn't be worried. Brown will be there by day 1 of camp.

Agreed........

Damn you guys...

draft happened only a week ago and you are already bashing a guy because you think he might hold out? Most top draft picks won't sign right away anyway, it's nothing unusual. Don't mind reading some criticism of my boy, but calling him a punk is BS. He not a punk or anything like it, it's a business people, making sure you get paid and your contract is the way you want it, there's nothing wrong with that.

Back
Top Bottom